The Leather Shoppe is now accepting orders! :)

xpaeanx

This is Frodo's collar. I am in love.

Fro3 by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Even though it's not in focus, you can see more of the pattern in this one:
SiriFrodo by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Again...in freaking love. I don't think I'll ever buy him another collar. This one is pure perfection.
This post is the best compliment I could ever receive. :) Thank you! And I am so happy you love your collar--that's always my main goal. :)

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get a picture of Cali in her collar -- life has been a little hectic.

My husband and I are big fans of the local NBA team, so it only seemed fitting for Cali to support her home team as well!

xpaeanx

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get a picture of Cali in her collar -- life has been a little hectic.

My husband and I are big fans of the local NBA team, so it only seemed fitting for Cali to support her home team as well!

HaHa. No worries... I'm sure everyone on here knows what it's like to have a hectic schedule. :)

Glad to see Cali sporting her team wear! And glad I could help in that! :D

xpaeanx

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Yay! The best compliment for my work is happy dogs and people! :D

I took a few days off of work to finally have time to make some new samples and update FB/Etsy. Do you mind if I post your pictures?
I would LOVE that!!!

And now that I've got some good shots I will go do my Etsy review. :D

Katem

All of these awesome pictures are making me want to get a collar for Badger so badly. D*mn his ever growing neck! Such beautiful work though, I could always use more leashes...

xpaeanx

All of these awesome pictures are making me want to get a collar for Badger so badly. D*mn his ever growing neck! Such beautiful work though, I could always use more leashes...
HaHa. Well I can always make you a leash... or when he finally stops growing I can make a collar then! :D

HaHa. I've been working on this braid actually. I need to sharpen my round knife to get nice straight lines. I have some time off and I have a couple collars that need to get done. After that I'll sharpen my knife and try this again. :)
Awesome, I'll be watching for one!

xpaeanx

please ignore the bugs. 1 month in, still looking great!

That is an AMAZING picture! Seriously LOVE it!

Also... this is the 2nd time the picture loaded AFTER the comments and my mind came up with something entirely different. LOL.

My collar and leash combo has been thoroughly run through dirt and then drenched in rivers several times and scratched to death by nudists.... and it's still going strong. :) I tried very hard when I sourced my materials to buy the best that I could. :)

Members online

No members online now.