Why Meg Loves Housesitting

BostonBanker

Reason 1) Because some houses actually allow dogs on the furniture.
[/IMG]

Reason 2) Because it's always more fun to play with other kids' toys than your own.
[/IMG]

Reason 3) Because some people live near the huge, frozen-over lake, and it's really fun to charge Mom when she's crouched for a shot, and knock her on her butt by sliding into her.
[/IMG]

Reason 4) Because when the light outside is perfect, those other two dogs have to stay inside while Mom takes you outside for a photo shoot. Because you are the special one, and the other dogs better not forget!
[/IMG]

noludoru

Bored Now.
Awww!!! So true! Boston, I've been meaning to comment on how gorgeous Meg is! I'm a bit biased towards brindles because I have a tortie kitteh, but she's the prettiest example of a brindle I've seen yet. I love the fourth photo--she truly is photogenic, with amazing eyes. (My cat, Chili, matches Meg in coloring almost exactly. o_O)

BostonBanker

Aww, thank you so much noludoru! I have to admit, I didn't really like bridle until I got Meg - now I think it's beautiful. It's her exotic eyes I fell for:) . Meg says thank you, too. She's very vain!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Oh how cute are those shots! You really should post more pics of Meg! Love the captions too! :D

Members online

No members online now.