Chloe has a heart abnormality

Jess, there's such a good chance it's nothing at all. Try to focus on other things right now and then make that appointment when you call next week. :)

Don't you have a big weekend ahead of you? ;)

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Sending good thoughts your way Jess! I'm sure Chloe is fine, but get it checked as soon as possible to get your mind at ease :)

Good luck Jess, and Chloe!

bubbatd

I made a boo-boo ! It was Chip , not Bubba . I can't remember what the vet called it , but she had me listen . It was an extra " swish " every three beats . Anyway , she had me come in in a couple of weeks and there was no change . We then checked every few months ..... finally it was back to normal ! I had even looked into have a pace maker put in at Purdue U f it had gotten worse ( her suggestion ) ....seems companies give their nearly expired pace makers to vet hospitals ( still good for 8 to 10 years , but not long enough for humans ) . Can't tell you not to worry ... I know you will . You'll feel better when you know the actual diagnosis . Good thoughts your way !!

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Thanks Julie.....:)

bubbatd said:
I made a boo-boo ! It was Chip , not Bubba . I can't remember what the vet called it , but she had me listen . It was an extra " swish " every three beats . Anyway , she had me come in in a couple of weeks and there was no change . We then checked every few months ..... finally it was back to normal ! I had even looked into have a pace maker put in at Purdue U f it had gotten worse ( her suggestion ) ....seems companies give their nearly expired pace makers to vet hospitals ( still good for 8 to 10 years , but not long enough for humans ) . Can't tell you not to worry ... I know you will . You'll feel better when you know the actual diagnosis . Good thoughts your way !!
I got to listen too grammy....but I cant really explain it...

Last edited:

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Betty Jean is on heart meds Jess. Has been for 2 years and she is ok. She does not play much now but that may be because she is almost 12 which is old for a shih-tzu.
Butchie lived 7 years on heart meds no prob he was very active until he hit the 11 year mark too and I lost him at 13. Again old for a Shih-tzu.
I opted for the ultra sound on both and we went from there. Chloe is very young and it may be nothing and just need monitored from time to time and may only affect her when she gets old.
I am sending you all the positive thoughts I can and will anxiously await to hear about your dear sweet girl.
On the bright side is that she is very active and mine were not until they were on meds.
Betty takes
Carprofen
remidyl
Lasix
and one other I can not remember without going and looking lol
anyway right now she is a walking pharmacy' You ought to see her travel bag lol:lol-sign:

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Thanks Aussie....:) and yes my little monster is being very active....and I am hoping and praying that it is nothing very very serious....:)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Don't worry too much, but get it checked out...I"m basically just echoing everything that has been said already...Chloe's got too much **** and vinegar in her to have something seriously wrong with her. ;) :D

Kase

Lots of (((((((((((good thoughts))))))))))) been sent yours and Chloes way, my fingers are crossed :).

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Sending out good thoughts and positive vibes, Jess. :) (((((((((HUGS)))))))))

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Thanks you guys :) for all the well wishes and everything it means alot to both Chloe and I...

...Chloe's got too much **** and vinegar in her to have something seriously wrong with her. :D
You said that right :lol-sign: :D

Members online

No members online now.