Take the Plunge Ottawa 2013!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I know we have some people not terribly far, and I thought I'd post this just in case!

Take the Plunge is an event that is run by and for Ottawa based rescues. This year, the rescues are all new rescues, including Genesis Dog Rescue, Sit With Me Shelter Dog Rescue, New Beginnings Pet Rescue and Loyal Rescue Inc.

The event is over two days, June 15th and 16th, and has 3 events: Dock Diving, French Ring and Disc Dog (Disc is Saturday only)!

Here's the link http://taketheplungeottawa.ca/home.html with more information. There will be many vendors there, along with many other rescues selling items, to support!

I will be there both days, with the 3 brats, running the Ferret Rescue booth. AllieMackie will be there both days as well, with AlliePets!

chaospony

Wish I could make it up there. I have a few friends attending but I have to dog sit that weekend. Wassim would have loved it.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I will be there probably both days at the SWM booth. Venice might go too!
I wanna meet you and Venice! I'll be at my booth doing doggy caricatures, selling dog tugs, and raising money for SWM. I'm tagteaming the booth with my co-worker Lynda who does pet photography. :D

I made a poster!

Members online

No members online now.