Returning a dog to the breeder - Questions/Rant

I've posted the pictures I have, and I've said my bit. Yall already have your minds made up, which is MORE than clear.
Well, this:

Forget who asked, but do you have anything from the vet regarding the pup with the date on it? Any side photos from the same photoshoot? You have to understand, for those of us who are neutral, the evidence favor's the breeders series of events.
I am not accusing ANYONE of ANYTHING. I didn't even know about any of this until I got a message saying I should get over here to defend myself.

Was the puppy "fat" when I returned him? No, he was not. Was the puppy in the condition shown in the pictures when I returned him? No, he was not.
Well then... what is your explanation for his condition in the pictures? If you're not accusing the breeder of anything, but you didn't return him in that condition, then... what? It doesn't make any sense.

Teal

...ice road...
Tah... You do realize several people say Jairi is a questionable owner and you're telling me to not believe it, right? So why is several people's hearsay about Cs dog any more valid?

Isn't it funny how NONE of those people have ever MET me OR seen my dogs IN PERSON? It's all internet drama.

Forget who asked, but do you have anything from the vet regarding the pup with the date on it? Any side photos from the same photoshoot? You have to understand, for those of us who are neutral, the evidence favor's the breeders series of events.

I posted all the photos I could find. I had to do some MacGyver (isn't that the name or whatever?) work to get my old computer fired up long enough to get the photos uploaded to Photobucket. Pictures I had of him on my cell phone were lost when he phone died.

Do I have anything from the vet with a date on it? Not right now I don't, it's 10 pm.! Like I said - I got a message saying I should come defend myself AGAIN because Courtney was attacking me AGAIN.

TahlzK

If you go to AKC you can look it up and see how many litters have been registered under a dog. He is on the AKC database. With 1 litter. I had 1 planned that I backed out on doing. I can take screenshots for you tomorrow too!
I believe he's been bred with proof of the AKC but you could have had litters without registering them. Hard for me not to believe what some ones told me about your breedings with Judge.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Some of those photos you posted... were edited TODAY (Oct 1st). So.. you'd still have the originals from them, yes? I mean, if your old computer was from a while ago, it would mean this computer you're on now has them.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Nether can be %100 valid. I'm not asking you not to believe this but the fact is; RC has a personal agenda against Ja and she's shown her skalkish, nasty, lieing side to several people.
and you obviously have a personal agenda against RC. Again... pot meet kettle. :lol-sign:

Red Chrome

I believe he's been bred with proof of the AKC but you could have had litters without registering them. Hard for me not to believe what some ones told me about your breedings with Judge.
If you are accusing me of breeding him and not registering the puppies, WHY would I? That makes no sense if I am trying to give my dog a good name in the breed.

By all means post what you know.

Teal

...ice road...
Is the breeder in league with RC?

RC talks to ANYONE I get a dog from, and tells them what a "horrible" person I am. At one point, her and I were friends. Or so I thought. Apparently, that was her just collecting information to use against me later.

Well, this:

Well then... what is your explanation for his condition in the pictures? If you're not accusing the breeder of anything, but you didn't return him in that condition, then... what? It doesn't make any sense.

I didn't take those pictures... I wasn't there when they were taken either. I don't know what happened to that dog once he got into the breeder's truck and she drove out of my yard.

To sum it up - I returned a puppy to his breeder, and now a year later I'm being accused of abusing and neglecting him.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Nether can be %100 valid. I'm not asking you not to believe this but the fact is; RC has a personal agenda against Ja and she's shown her skalkish, nasty, lieing side to several people.
I've given Courtney a lot of her intel through several of the emails I received when telling my friends I was considering placing a dog with her and also by my whoopin' 10 minutes of googling her forum name, her real name, and her kennel name. It's not easy to hide these days and frankly, like she said, she doesn't try to.

I have no personal vendetta but what I do have is a lot of questions. Many of her answers leave me a bit discomforted. Many make me wonder. Right or wrong I would like to know, thus the googling.

I will also say Courtney and I did not get along when we first met, I've also looked into her and frankly I've not found anything exciting aside from the dramatic hearsay between her and an old roommate. I'll be honest, I've had some nasty drag down fights with my old roommates, I'm not sure they would praise me either.

SkyRock

Some of those photos you posted... were edited TODAY (Oct 1st). So.. you'd still have the originals from them, yes? I mean, if your old computer was from a while ago, it would mean this computer you're on now has them.
Yes, I would still want to see the original date of the pictures. A puppy can not get emaciated in just two days.

And I still believe that a reputable breeder is not going to blatantly lie and accuse someone so publicly, just think all the legal trouble she could get herself into.

Teal, could you post original photos of vet records? Not scans, just pictures of the vet records?

And please explain to me, in your opinion what happened to the puppy? And how did he get emaciated in just two days? How did he get in that condition? In your opinion, why would a known breeder blatantly lie?

Teal

...ice road...

I uploaded them from my old computer to Photobucket TODAY, yes. That's all the "editing" that was done. They went straight from my "Collin 2011" file on my old computer, to my TealJai2011 Photobucket account, then straight to here without any editing or anything inbetween.

I've had this computer since... April? Maybe? of this year. It's been over a year since I returned the puppy.

I've given Courtney a lot of her intel through several of the emails I received when telling my friends I was considering placing a dog with her and also by my whoopin' 10 minutes of googling her forum name, her real name, and her kennel name. It's not easy to hide these days and frankly, like she said, she doesn't try to.

I have no personal vendetta but what I do have is a lot of questions. Many of her answers leave me a bit discomforted. Many make me wonder. Right or wrong I would like to know, thus the googling.

I will also say Courtney and I did not get along when we first met, I've also looked into her and frankly I've not found anything exciting aside from the dramatic hearsay between her and an old roommate. I'll be honest, I've had some nasty drag down fights with my old roommates, I'm not sure they would praise me either.

If you have so many questions, let's hear em.

Oh wait, you won't ask... because you're more interested in being a dramatic liar and gossiper than knowing the TRUTH about someone.

I didn't take those pictures... I wasn't there when they were taken either. I don't know what happened to that dog once he got into the breeder's truck and she drove out of my yard.

To sum it up - I returned a puppy to his breeder, and now a year later I'm being accused of abusing and neglecting him.
I'm just really struggling to understand how you returned the puppy to the breeder in "good condition" (which sorry, like others, I'm not seeing in your final pictures) and a few days later he looks like he does in those pictures.

Yet you aren't saying that she photoshopped/staged/faked the photos or underfed the puppy herself? It just... doesn't make sense. Something had to have happened.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy

If you have so many questions, let's hear em.
I've asked and I am sure you have answered some but I can't keep all of your dogs straight.

I guess I just don't understand people who bring in dogs as "if it works out I'll keep it, if not I'll call it retrospectively a foster and rehome it." I think that could answer a lot of the questions and the reason I am so uncomfortable with your method.

I also don't know that I can ever understand just letting a dog die at home because you were so sure it wouldn't be worth trying to make it to the vet. Maybe in a different lifetime I will know but as it is now I am really upset and confused by it.

Barbara!

Semantics to the rescue! You're a saint. :headbanger:
Semantics? No, it's called proper sentence structure and applying a quote to context.

I have smacked my dog (Chevelle) with the leash before. (When she was about 4 months...now she is 18 months.)

I have popped my dog (Malyk) on the nose (with my hand) before to get his attention.

Never have I popped my dog on the nose with the leash. So, before someone makes an accusation, they should get their **** straight.

Members online

No members online now.