The "Hannah Pictures" Thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I love my hanny

Give me a kiss

I love this picture... I wish it was a more up close shot and more square on their faces... it was so cute

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Oh don't I know it Grammy.

She is trying so hard I feel sort of bad for her lol. But I don't get it... I put her to bed and she gets onto her tummy and basically does LAPS around her crib at night but can't get going on the floor lol

milos_mommy

She's going so hard with the legs it looks like she's gonna flip over!!

Milo jumped in my lap when he heard your voice and was staring at Hannah totally mesmerized like "WHAT IS THAT THING?!?"

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Any signs of a toofer yet, sparks? How is the teething going?
I can't see any signs of one just yet... but her drooling has just entered another dimension lol. I swear she soaks through at least 4 bibs a day haha. And she is just chewing EVERYTHING. she doens't have any teeth but it still hurts when she REALLY chomps down on my finger lol I don't know how she can stand to bite her fingers all day long. :D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
She's going so hard with the legs it looks like she's gonna flip over!!

Milo jumped in my lap when he heard your voice and was staring at Hannah totally mesmerized like "WHAT IS THAT THING?!?"
hahaha I know. her legs are in overdrive. No wonder she can't figure out how to keep up with the front end lol. she's going to learn how to somersault before she learns to crawl LOL>

HAHAHA silly Milo. My moms dog always comes into the room and looks around for me when she hears the videos haha.

I think the cutest story though was my nephew (he is 5). they were showing the kids the videos of hannah and he kept waving at her thinking she could see him and talking to her "Hello Hannah" and then she looked right into the camera and he got all excited and said "She's looking at me. Look mom she can see me" haha what a silly guy.

Kids and dogs... is there anything cuter and more entertaining :D

S

Squishy22

I can't see any signs of one just yet... but her drooling has just entered another dimension lol. I swear she soaks through at least 4 bibs a day haha. And she is just chewing EVERYTHING. she doens't have any teeth but it still hurts when she REALLY chomps down on my finger lol I don't know how she can stand to bite her fingers all day long. :D
Madison went through a massive drooling stage right before her tooth popped through. Since then, it has subsided. Sounds like Hannah should be getting a tooth soon!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Madison went through a massive drooling stage right before her tooth popped through. Since then, it has subsided. Sounds like Hannah should be getting a tooth soon!
Yeah I keep trying to look at her gums... although easier said than done lol. I don't see any white spot or anywhere that looks really red. But I don't understand how she can drool so much without dehydrating LOL.

S

Squishy22

Yeah I keep trying to look at her gums... although easier said than done lol. I don't see any white spot or anywhere that looks really red. But I don't understand how she can drool so much without dehydrating LOL.
Its SOOO hard to get a look at the gums when your baby is being REALLY squirmy! Let alone take a pic like I tried the other day :rolleyes:. Usually you can tell the progress of the tooth by just feeling the gums. Before Madisons popped through there were two little lumps on her gums. Very firm and a little swollen feeling.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Its SOOO hard to get a look at the gums when your baby is being REALLY squirmy! Let alone take a pic like I tried the other day :rolleyes:. Usually you can tell the progress of the tooth by just feeling the gums. Before Madisons popped through there were two little lumps on her gums. Very firm and a little swollen feeling.
Yeah I have tried running my fingers along her gums but I don't really feel anything that I noticed. Most of our babies in my family teeth late. My neice just got two teeth when she was about 9 months old. but the Dr said that some babies can actually feel the movement of the teeth long before you will actually see a tooth come through. so perhaps that is Hannahs problem.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Can't see the tooth in pictures yet but she's trying to show you

Can you see it now?

How about now?

Forget it... I will just have a cookie

Members online

No members online now.