We are 5 months old! Lots of pix

• Thread starter RedyreRottweilers
  • Start date
H

HarleyD

I think Mike looks like mom and Milton must look like dad. I like the brighter coloring of Penny and Mike. Milton is big, handsome and has great looks...he's just darker and more...shaded...I think would be the right word?

Maxy24

Oh they're getting so big! I of course love Mikey but have to say I do really like the darker color of Milton. I love them good old black collar boyz :D Can't wait to see them all grown up, but on the other hand you hate to see them grow up lol. Are you going to go into therapy pet training them or with whoever you keep?

anna84

I am such a Milton fan. Theres just something about that boy....and I love his markings, He's going to be an intimidating looking fellow when he gets older =). And of course their gorgeous mom should be proud

Barb04

Super Moderator
I love the family pic. I'm amazed how the markings on the boys faces look identical to mom.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I love Mikey so much, he's such a handsome boy. I agree with everybody else, he looks SO much like his mom!!

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Mike does look just like Penny!

It looks like Milton is the bigger of the two? Do you think he is going to be a bigger boy than Mike?

Members online