new here - need help on naming a special puppy

What do ya'll think about Bently?? I really like that name and since I can't sell my husband on any others I thought I'd try that. I've liked that one from the begining but I've never heard it for a dog before...any thoughts??

bonster

Disappointed :(
You mean same as the 'posh' Brit car - Bentley?
Sounds good - grand, car-related (which you wanted), and easier to say than "Rolls Royce" !!! (Winston Churchill by the way had a 10 horsepower Austin!!)

bonster said:
You mean same as the 'posh' Brit car - Bentley?
Sounds good - grand, car-related (which you wanted), and easier to say than "Rolls Royce" !!! (Winston Churchill by the way had a 10 horsepower Austin!!)
hahaha LOL yeah - like the car!! Winston Churchill - Rolls Royce...they're both Brittish - close enough huh?? Hey I think it's perfect...Bentley's didn't start out too good back in the day but look at them now - every millionaire in the world wants (& owns) one. My pup didn't start out too well either but he's warming up. My husband races and Bentlely's have well known success in racing - they're beautiful cars and I love beautiful cars considering I show one and besides, every 23 yr old southern girl needs a Bentley!! 10 hp huh....:)

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
wow yr boxers are lovely, but i could b baised i have a boxer and luv them. I didnt think of calling him under my car cos i dont think vaxuhall corsa or a car that is really fast would suit him so we called him jack. I also like fast cars and drag racing, but we always get moved on from cops

sharpeilover said:
wow yr boxers are lovely, but i could b baised i have a boxer and luv them. I didnt think of calling him under my car cos i dont think vaxuhall corsa or a car that is really fast would suit him so we called him jack. I also like fast cars and drag racing, but we always get moved on from cops
Hey- your boxer is beautiful...I hope I'm not being too forward by asking, is he deaf? I know most white boxers are deaf & our is and I'm looking forward to the challenge of training a deaf dog...it'd be interesting to hear from someone who has already been through it. How old is he?? He really is beautiful!! Oh - & cops really look down on drag racing here but we also have a track that makes it legal. We don't have too bad of a problem with street drags anymore - everyone enjoys going to the track and doing it infront of a huge crowd in the stands and getting a time slip at the end with the proof of the winner in black & white - can't be any arguments there...We're really lucky we have that - a lot of places ONLY have stret drags...I'd hate to live there...I'd loose my license LOL!

Barb04 said:
Bently - I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think your husband will too!
Thanks---He didn't argue this time about it, of course I told him he didn't have much of an argument because I had a lot of people backing me on it on here...I think ya'll helped me win this battle hahaha!!! THANKS!!

I like that - Bentley is a great name for a Boxer - but hey, I've got a GSD/wolf mix named Bimmer, lol. I may yet end up with a female Fila pup named Porsche/Portia. :p Now, if you get a female at some point you can call her Maybach! :D

Renee750il said:
I like that - Bentley is a great name for a Boxer - but hey, I've got a GSD/wolf mix named Bimmer, lol. I may yet end up with a female Fila pup named Porsche/Portia. :p Now, if you get a female at some point you can call her Maybach! :D

Hey...I like that!!

Members online

No members online now.