The Venting Thread

Lyzelle

I'm going to have to get creative. Zander's kennel is totally not going to fit in the car, or in the trunk.

It wasn't the right one anyway, so I guess I'm sending it back and having it delivered at BIL/SIL's house.

Blah hassle.

ETA: Need to return something from Amazon. Don't have a printer to print their friggin return label. NOW WHAT?

UGH.

This is not my week.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I texted her tonight that she is welcome to the sugar glider room and we love her and her dog she doesn't yet have. All she responded was thank you so we'll see. I know she is upset.

I just love that face!
Life is short. She needs to dump him. This whole post makes me sad. . .

Oh, and apparently we have to clean our own carpets before the final inspection. How does that make sense? So we are supposed to clean our carpets, still live here, plus Zander/pet dander, then have TMO/movers come through here with their crappy shoes and....what? What use was that at all, expect a complete waste of money? Shouldn't carpets be cleaned AFTER you move out? So they actually stay...ya know...clean?

This is what I hate about moving. Stupid rules and stupid people and stupid timelines.
The problem is that you want to do things efficiently. :rolleyes: Why should you be allowed to do things in a way that makes sense?

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Just sad because a friend seems to be drifting away. My sister is my only consistent close friend and no one could ever be as close of a friend to me as she is, but this person is pretty close. It just sucks, but I still have my sister. She's my very best friend in the whole world and is the only person who has never let me down, ever. I guess it's just me and her against the world...

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Our pipes are frozen. No water except the gallon jugs we fortunately had sitting around. Someone was supposed to be here this morning, no one yet.

Which means Blossom is going to work with me. :eek: Our landlord might come over to look around/let repair people in. I don't want to her to go bananas when she's been doing so well with allowing visitors, and I don't want anybody sticking their hands in the crate to "calm her down" or "make friends."

So work it is. :eek: Not daycare, obviously. Probably just a crate in the office, maybe hanging out in the lobby if she can be social.

Wish us luck. LOL

Also, my anti-spam question was, "A cat with 1 eye is missing how many eyes?" WTF KIND OF A SICK QUESTION IS THAT?! :rofl1:

Lyzelle

The problem is that you want to do things efficiently. :rolleyes: Why should you be allowed to do things in a way that makes sense?
Pretty much hit that on the head, yeah. This move wouldn't be half as stressful if they didn't have to make things unnecessarily complicated.

Barbara!

Really getting irritated with the food stamps office. I understand I am receiving a free service, but they are also getting paid to do a job that they aren't doing. I haven't heard a thing from them in three weeks and my account shows up online as still active, my balance is just $0. I have gone by the office on three separate occasions only to be asked to "leave a message". My case worker keeps screwing up my info. At first she got my birthday wrong and I had to go through hoops to activate my card, and then I had to bring her my check stub twice because she lost the first one. I dropped the second one off not long before New Years and have heard NOTHING since. She knows my address, and she knows my number... What the hell? Not a happy camper. I hope the reimburse me for the time spent since my app was turned in, which I have been told they do.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Someone is eating my KIND bars. It's not my dad, it's not one of my sisters... That leaves my other sister or her boyfriend. My sister has been sick, so I vote boyfriend. He opened my NEW tea and used some earlier this week, now this? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Who does that? I have one bar left. I had twelve last week.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Someone is eating my KIND bars. It's not my dad, it's not one of my sisters... That leaves my other sister or her boyfriend. My sister has been sick, so I vote boyfriend. He opened my NEW tea and used some earlier this week, now this? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Who does that? I have one bar left. I had twelve last week.
and people wonder where I got into the "odd" habit of storing food in my bedroom. ROOM-MATES AND THEIR INCONSIDERATE FRIENDS/BOYFRIENDS!

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
The furnace broke and it's 60 degrees and falling in our apartment. We have a space heater, but it isn't safe to leave on unattended, so we'll have to shut it off when we go to bed. If it isn't fixed tomorrow, I may stay at a friend's place. For the time being, we're piling on the blankets and Saxon is sleeping under the covers.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
and people wonder where I got into the "odd" habit of storing food in my bedroom. ROOM-MATES AND THEIR INCONSIDERATE FRIENDS/BOYFRIENDS!
I wrote a super passive aggressive note on the box. Next step is to move essentials into the bedroom, lol. Except he came into my bedroom once to find my car key so he could move it out of the garage. Um, what. You don't live here, and even if you did, still completely rude.

Hate is a strong word, but I don't like him.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Trying to explain to the puppy that my shoulders are just too sore to play tug.
Cannot reason with puppy.
Playing very painful game of tug with Payton.

Then Auggie wants to play too.

fffffffffffff.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Trying to explain to the puppy that my shoulders are just too sore to play tug.
Cannot reason with puppy.
Playing very painful game of tug with Payton.

Then Auggie wants to play too.

fffffffffffff.

*place tug on floor*
*stand on tug*

Then let puppy tug :p

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Our pipes are frozen. No water except the gallon jugs we fortunately had sitting around. Someone was supposed to be here this morning, no one yet.

Which means Blossom is going to work with me. :eek: Our landlord might come over to look around/let repair people in. I don't want to her to go bananas when she's been doing so well with allowing visitors, and I don't want anybody sticking their hands in the crate to "calm her down" or "make friends."

So work it is. :eek: Not daycare, obviously. Probably just a crate in the office, maybe hanging out in the lobby if she can be social.

Wish us luck. LOL

Also, my anti-spam question was, "A cat with 1 eye is missing how many eyes?" WTF KIND OF A SICK QUESTION IS THAT?! :rofl1:
Thats what I lovr about texas ... today it was 75 degrees, tonight its only gonna be in the 50's ... I know we will get more cold snaps, but they never last too long & usually in a couple of days we are back to 60-70 again.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
The furnace broke and it's 60 degrees and falling in our apartment. We have a space heater, but it isn't safe to leave on unattended, so we'll have to shut it off when we go to bed. If it isn't fixed tomorrow, I may stay at a friend's place. For the time being, we're piling on the blankets and Saxon is sleeping under the covers.
It's fallen to 57*F in our apartment. Luckily we haver plenty of warm blankets. It's going to be a cold night, though.

Members online

No members online now.