Megan

noludoru

Bored Now.
WIP. Started last October/December when Megan got sick.. I worked on it every few days.... but when Toby died I couldn't bear to look at it, so I haven't touched it since February. Megan died on the thirteenth, and her mommy and daddy are getting this portrait of her for Christmas.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing here.... I can't get the right expression that shows her sweetness and her queenliness all at once.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i had one of Bronki and Mary i was working on when he passed. Finishing that was the hardest thing i have ever done, i had to turn my head to keep from dripping on the paper. I am glad i did tho, i caught everything about him that i loved so much in that drawing. You have such a lovely work in progress, and i think you should finish.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I am... I just haven't gotten the courage to pick up my pastellish things again..... its sitting right here.... *sigh*

Although, Smkie, if you have any tips for me I will listen with open ears... I keep looking at it an feeling lost, and remembering Megan eating treats out of my hand and not even knowing where to start.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
your doing just fine:) just let the medium guide you. I work from the center out, but sometimes it is just nice to work a little here and a little there. I don't know about anyone else but my mind will go from one memory to another while i am working on a piece like this, and that is a tribute i think, somehow those pieces always come out the best.

Members online

No members online now.