Yarrow's Thread

Kootenay

Went on a nice hike today, here's a selection of the Yarrow photos I took.

And one of the view down the canyon

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I want to live where you live. Liiike now. And I want Yarrow. He is so BIG! I love the one of him with the Dachshund!! That's what Chloe looks like when she's telling Violet off!!

Kootenay

Thanks guys! Here are some more (I really do take a lot of photos...)

Kisses for the St. Bernard

Happy boy!

I was having fun drastically re-editing some photos from a while ago...

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I don't blame you for taking a lot of pictures! Not only is your dog gorgeous, but the area you live in is breathtaking! And the combination of the two is so natural and beautiful.

Kootenay

Some photos from yesterday.

Flying boy!

Stalking...

And finally sleepy puppy after a long day of playing...

Equinox

I don't always comment on your pictures, but I enjoy all your posts so much. That last one of Yarrow on the couch is way too cute - he looks like a huge, baby bearwolf <3

Yarrow and your photographs are both so, so stunning. And holy crow, the scenery is AMAZING. I want to move to wherever you're living right now.

Kootenay

I don't always comment on your pictures, but I enjoy all your posts so much. That last one of Yarrow on the couch is way too cute - he looks like a huge, baby bearwolf <3

Yarrow and your photographs are both so, so stunning. And holy crow, the scenery is AMAZING. I want to move to wherever you're living right now.
Thanks! I live in south eastern BC in the middle of nowhere. It's pretty beautiful, and incredibly remote!

It's funny, just yesterday my SO was commenting that people who just see my pictures of Yarrow must have an unrealistic idea of what he is like - dignified, serious and epic all the time. But really he is a goofy ridiculous puppy. So I figure I have to post some like the couch one sometimes! My little TINY baby boy...

Equinox

Thanks! I live in south eastern BC in the middle of nowhere. It's pretty beautiful, and incredibly remote!

It's funny, just yesterday my SO was commenting that people who just see my pictures of Yarrow must have an unrealistic idea of what he is like - dignified, serious and epic all the time. But really he is a goofy ridiculous puppy. So I figure I have to post some like the couch one sometimes! My little TINY baby boy...
I live in the Pacific Northwest so I love, love, love the green. I feel like I would really enjoy living in a quieter, remote location (and no doubt that Trent would, too).

LOL I think that's why everyone had the impression that Yarrow was much older than he actually is. Aside from the fact that he looks incredibly well matured and filled out, he always looks composed, dignified, and self possessed in your photos. The goofy moments and the pictures of him playing around with other dogs were pleasant surprises. Love both serious Yarrow and goofy puppydog Yarrow equally!!

Kootenay

More Yarrow photos!

Happy boy

Tripping himself up, silly boy

I love my big boy <3

iPhone photos from yesterday - out at an amazing beach and I left the memory card for the camera at home! Arg..

He got SOOO muddy!!

Kootenay

Puppy Boy pictures. It is SHEDDING SEASON around here, oh man...Yarrow's undercoat is coming out at an unbelievable rate! I love that he doesn't shed day to day throughout the year, but in the spring there sure is a lot of it. He's starting to look a bit bald these days!

And I posted these ones in a different thread I think but I love them so I'm putting them here, too...

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell

hmmmm. I wonder if you live any where near me? I live South East BC as well. Anyways I love your pictures and the senory is beautiful, you gotta love beautiful british columbia :)

Members online