Fail!!

Dogs6

Plus One
Today was a nice day and I thought it would be fun to take the dogs to the beach and go paddling/swimming with them. Wrong!!

1) No matter how many people tell you Newfoundlands are life saving dogs, do NOT believe them. Newfoundlands are actually trying to drown you!!!

2) When trying to drown you newfoundlands claw at your legs and leave a pretty pattern that HURTS!!

3) When inspecting the prettily patterned leg do not throw anything otherwise the JRT that wouldn't go into the water will run over said leg and rehurt it.

4) The "smart" BCx WILL stay in the water despite the fact that he is shivering and the only way to stop him is to either go into the water again and play with him or go home.

5) It is NEVER a good idea to run on concrete when you have just come out of the sea. Doing so will leave you with a huge bruise on your leg, a skinned knee and a thumb lacking some skin and numb.

6) It is nearly impossible to dry 4 dogs with the conditions above and locking them out in the yard while you clean yourself up will result in loud barking until you bring them in and crate them.

Today was NOT one of the best days ever but it sure was interesting (and painful) :rofl1:

Dogs6

Plus One
If I wasn't swimming (or trying to swim anyway) i would have taken pics but if i had taken the camera and all that had happened then there wouldn't be pics anyway :p

Snark

Mutts to you
Does sound like a very interesting day... Anyone else around? Have you checked uTube lately? Just sayin' :D

P.S. Hope you heal up quick so you get to do it again soon. Wouldn't want to disappoint your pups, would you? ;)

Dogs6

Plus One
Does sound like a very interesting day... Anyone else around? Have you checked uTube lately? Just sayin' :D
OMG that would be just my luck. One of my friends brothers might have been watching me (not in a creepy way but he was cleaning the windows lol) and he doesn't really like me since he tried scaring us in the dark and didn't think the dog would do anything :rolleyes: He got a shock :rofl1:.

MPP

petperson
I don't know; sounds like fun to me. I'm sure the dogs thought it was. So, when are you going back?

milos_mommy

Sounds like my kind of day.

And it is obviously the newfie's plan to disable you first so then he can save your life.

Members online

No members online now.