The bully stick incident

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
Lynn has had this nasty greasy film on the side of her face, her neck, and on her shoulders. I was stumped as to what it is.

Well, now I know...

she is chewing the bully stick, getting it nice soft and wet. Then she rolls in it! :eek:

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
luckily it doesnt have too much of a smell on her fur. yes it stinks, but no like the bully stick it's self.
At least it wasnt a hoof! We keep hooves because they last forever but that is the worse smell I have ever smelt!

Lolas Dad

Never had any actual experience with hooves but you would think the parents would have taught their children to keep their hooves clean knowing that they would some day wind up in a dog's mouth. :lol-sign:

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
its been raining outside and the crew hasnt been getting the normal exercise. they have been really going to town on their hooves and bully sticks!

michaelf

I LOVE bully sticks! They don't leave sticky stuff on my poos but they are so expensive!
My girls would chew until gone, I have to take them at night or they would keep me awake, chewing all night.
But how much is too much? I noticed my toy poo has a little straining to poop the next day if she has been at a stick for too long.

Members online

No members online now.