MORE Proper pictures of Bailey and Cream (foster pups all grown up)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Sorry about the 2 threads but wanted to give them a PROPER introduction! lol with their real names!

MPP

petperson
May I be the first to say it: Awwwww. They are so CUTE, all curled up together. They are your foster pups, you say? I'm not familiar with them; are they still with you or have they found forever homes? (People who foster ROCK!!)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Thank you :) and yes they were my foster pups, thats 2 of them in their new homes

THey were this big when I had them lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THey all look grand. Paris was the one I almost traveled for without reason. I really felt drawn to her. How is she doing, have you heard? I think it is totally grand that you have heard from even a few. Hope you do from all!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
THey all look grand. Paris was the one I almost traveled for without reason. I really felt drawn to her. How is she doing, have you heard? I think it is totally grand that you have heard from even a few. Hope you do from all!
I have no pictures yet but she is doing AMAZING. I went to visit a while ago, she really blossomed once she was free of her tormenting brother and sisters.

She has a family that adores her and they just had a baby. they sent me an email talking about their 2 "babies" lol referring to Paris as well as the new baby.
She turned out quite a bit smaller than those 2 up there. which doesn't surprise me, she looks much more boxerish.

I heard from Vegas' family also, they live in an apartment with her and they adore her. They have STOPPED taking the elevator down 7 floors because she enjoys racing down the steps with them.

Im very lucky that I found such great homes for all of them, really couldn't be happier.

milos_mommy

They look great! How wonderful :) The one with the browner head looks more boxer to me, while the whiter one looks like all APBT, except in the last picture...anyway my guess is APBT X Boxer.

Dekka

Just try me..
I am still mildly weirded out that there is another dog wearing Dekka's exact facial markings.

Members online

No members online now.