That Tongue

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Fellow Cocker Spaniel owners am I the only one who notices this breed huge tongue? Tuckers tongue has cracked me up since the day we got him. The thing is so long he can lick his forhead....Yeah you would think im kidding but im not lol he can really lick his forhead its crazy. Also he has a habit of licking his crate bars. And you will just randomly see this huge tongue come sticking wayyyyyyy out lol it makes you laugh because it looks like some monster or something. I was looking at pictures of Cocker Spaniels earlier and I noticed alot of them have the same huge tongues like Tucker lol. Does your Cocker have an HUGE tongue?

I call my dog "lizard tongue"

I rescued a Wolfhound/Shepard mix a couple of weeks ago (sorry I can't post pics),his tongue is sooooo long I refer to him as lizard tongue! And it just so happens that he is a big licker too, good thing he has good doggie breath!

Long legs,long tongue,long curly tail,long nose too! He's a sweetie!

tinksmama

We have a mutt, she's had the longest dog tongue we've ever seen since the day we got her, we always called her the anteater- maybe she's got some cocker in her....:p

Members online

No members online now.