Dog (sport) Themed T-shirts!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I'm designing and selling some general dog themed shirts, as well as dog sport themed shirts. Today I made up some Schutzhund related/breed specific ones. Take a look! :) Not all I'm going to make, still have a few more in mind, for sure! And am open to suggestions! :)

That's all for now. Gonna be selling them for $15 each, a sale from the usual $20 my sister and I generally sell t-shirts for!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Will you have different colors available? I have really moved away from white shirts because of the red dirt around here.

Also, you might want to revise your schutzhund design and the second track/obey/protect design - the decoy and dog you used are actually doing ringsport - schutzhund only has arm bites on a sleeve, no leg bites on a suit.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Will you have different colors available? I have really moved away from white shirts because of the red dirt around here.

Also, you might want to revise your schutzhund design and the second track/obey/protect design - the decoy and dog you used are actually doing ringsport - schutzhund only has arm bites on a sleeve, no leg bites on a suit.

I'll have colours besides white, yes, but not super dark colours.

Thanks for that information, I'll be sure to make those adjustments. :)

ETA: Does the track/obey/protect (second design) not work for Ringsport, too, though? They still have a protection aspect, correct?

Last edited:

FG167

I'll have colours besides white, yes, but not super dark colours.

Thanks for that information, I'll be sure to make those adjustments. :)

ETA: Does the track/obey/protect (second design) not work for Ringsport, too, though? They still have a protection aspect, correct?
Yes, but I do not think they track.

I'd be interested in black shirts with white writing. Or any darker color. I love the best friend/GSD shirt :D

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Here's one I saw and thought would be neat (just using Simi as an example, thinking this would be one I'd offer for an extra "custom" fee where I'd put their dog's picture and their dogs name).

Sorry it's so much bigger.. (if it works at all, that is.)

Members online

No members online now.