New here!

Hey, I'm Sam, live in Canada, and love all things canine. I have been active in the rehabilitation and rescue work with canines in Canada for the past several years, and foster when I can too. I've successfully rehabilitated several dogs with aggression and fear problems, and am very big on positive reinforcement. ALL of my current pets are rescues. I also have a Syrian hamster that is not pictured below. :)

My current pets are:

Beagle, five years old, male, Charlie(aka Shiver Me Timbers).

Ria, six and a half month old, female Border Collie/Lab mix puppy. Her full name is Santeria after the song and because Santeria is a form of 'black magic', but we didn't want anyone to shorten her name to Santa, and it was easier for her if we made it shorter.

Crush, a three year old, male Holland Lop Rabbit.

Callie(aka Calypso), a nine month old, female Lionhead Rabbit.

And my scale-baby, Courajess, a Ball Python.

Also, my dog that passed last year, Maya, a female Rottweiler.

Doberluv

Welcome! Your dogs and bunnies are really cute. That's great that you have been doing so much in helping dogs. I'm sorry for the loss of your Rottweiler. That's hard.:(

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! It's always nice to find other pet forums to join and chat pets/dogs with!

And thank you Doberluv. I actually have her paw print tattooed on my inner right forearm with her name and dates. It looks like she stuck her paw in some mud or ink and planted it right on my arm. I figured it was a good and more unusual way to make a memorial to my beautiful girl, as she and Charlie are the two that got me into rescue and fostering.

And I'm always happy to see other Canadians!

Members online

No members online now.