The Good News thread

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
My tire pressure monitoring system light came on a few days ago. It was throwing an error of a bad sensor. So, I clinched my teeth and took it to Toyota today and it turns out that the sensor had just stop sending a signal. So, it's fixed and best of all -- no charge. :D

....the downside is that I still have new car want. :(

noludoru

Bored Now.
Congrats! Looks hella fun to drive! :)
We can help you with this new car want. BECAUSE BRZ. And it's stupid crazy fun, makes me grin every time I'm in it. I'm so in love. It's also practical and has EVERY feature I could possibly want so it's a keeper.

Good news: I called work to ask what my schedule is. I'm a closer tomorrow! So glad I asked or I'd have shown up at 8:30AM. Now I can go to beeeed. For real.
With only three dogs sharing it with me.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
We can help you with this new car want. BECAUSE BRZ. And it's stupid crazy fun, makes me grin every time I'm in it. I'm so in love. It's also practical and has EVERY feature I could possibly want so it's a keeper.

Good news: I called work to ask what my schedule is. I'm a closer tomorrow! So glad I asked or I'd have shown up at 8:30AM. Now I can go to beeeed. For real.
With only three dogs sharing it with me.
If a BRZ gave me SUV space I'd be all over it. I'm wanting to upgrade my 4Runner to a Sequoia Platinum.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I finally drove one. Well, an FR-S. Made me want a BRZ even more.

Me driving the FR-S is also my good news. Hit all the boost.
We have the exact BRZ you waaaant...in stock right now. ;)

My good news: 1) HUCK IS OUT OF HEAT! 2) Thanks to Sael, I got to watch Sherlock last night. 3)I don't have to work until 1pm, so I was able to sleep in and feel like a person again.

Lyzelle

Back on Primal/Paleo. Day 2, and no cheating yet. I made a resolution to take care of myself better this year, and that's exactly what I am going to do. Starting with the grain/gluten/carb crap that has me so bogged down and ill. Good start.

Zander seems to be getting....better. Now that everything is dead he isn't reacting as terribly as he was two months ago, and the Acana/Orijen is helping. He is still completely nekkid (especially for the dead of winter) and a bit dandruff-y, but getting there. I'm not sure what we will do when we hit Spring again....but I suppose going back on meds is an option.

Saeleofu

Down two pant sizes, BITCHES! I got the same style and brand as always to be sure ;) And I still haven't really even been trying.

Members online

No members online now.