Favorite specimens of your breed

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Another spin-off breed thread. :p
What dog of your breed do you love, that you think embodies what the breed should be? It can be a famous working/show dog, a dog you know, or your own dog.

I'll put my .02 soon. *goes to find pics*

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Okay if we're serious, I covet:

Puzzle! (of course. Tonring Just a Puzzle) If there's a papillon in agility people know, it's him. He seems awesome and enthusiastic. 3x FCI world team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikkqAv-ObVo&feature=related
http://www.dawnweaveragility.com/dawns-hounds

Starstruck Chase the Moon 'Chase'. 2x world agility team dog. Pretty darn cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njm31DBQRqY

I also love agilitypap's Blast, he's sooo pretty. Love the amount of color on him. http://agilitypaps.webs.com/IMG_1296webready525x375.jpg

As far as show dogs that I've seen personally, I love Flashpoint Mission Possible.

Lyzelle

Oddly enough, I don't like any Siberian Huskies when it comes to structure.

I really like Zander, though. There a couple things I would change if I were breeding for it, but I'm really, really biased toward Zander. :p

Aleron

The answer is easy for me with Belgians...

Am/Can BISS Ch SumerWynd's Dana of Isengard HXAd MX MXJ CDX TD TT WDX-C ROM

BSCA Conformation HOF, Herding HOF, Agility HOF

Only seeing her in pictures for years, she still became what I thought a Belgian should be from my earliest involvement with the breed. I only got to see her in person once, when she was 9 years old and went BOS to her son at the National from the Veterans class. As near perfect example of the breed as I could ever come up with I think. A pretty, sound Belgian who could do (and did!) it all. Her kids, grandkids and great grandkids have gone on to prove themselves as pretty, sound, versatile Belgians who can (and do!) it all. She produced breed champions, National specialty winners, HIT Obedience dogs, HIT herding dogs, at least one MACh and several MX/MXJs, dogs with advanced titles in multiple venues, BSCA Hall of Fame Obedience, Agility, Herding and Conformation dogs. And her grandkids are pretty cool too :)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Mira's mom is one of my favorite Flatcoats. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to bring home one of her pups.

momto8

In my breed I LOVE this girl - International Champion, Dual Champion- Davinci's White Witch at Heron and Hound, SC

She is true to what our breed should be, amazing temperament, excellent coursing dog and a wonderful pet!

Saeleofu

I really like this breeder:
http://www.harmonyhuntingpudels.com/

Staying true to the Standard Poodles' origin with hunting titles on all their dogs, and they do extensive health testing :)

My favourite poodle of theirs:
Nat'l/Int'l CH SR "Bear" WC, CGC
http://www.harmonyhuntingpudels.com/BearPhotoAlbum.html
I really like what I saw here when I was looking for an SD, but was warned about them for some reason. In the end I didn't get a poodle so for me it didn't really matter. Still not quite sure what the issue was supposed to be. They were a bit on the short side for what I was looking for (not short for the breed necessarily, just short for my needs).I really, really liked that they hunt!

As far as smooth collies go, Logan's not perfect but I do really like him. His dad, Loki, is also a favorite of mine, though maybe because he's so much like Logan lol. I also like Belfair's Barely Harry.

For roughs I REALY REALLY REALLY like Gala (Logan's littermate) and I so wish I could have one of her puppies.

I like a lot of the dogs that come from Deep River Collies, too.

For boxers, I have yet to find any I like from breeders. Gavroche is an awesome dog, and I actually like his structure. Take away his temperament issues and health issues and I'd say he's my perfect dog. His face isn't so extreme like some are.

crazedACD

I don't like those short, squat hippo looking ACDs with the enormous heads and rotund bodies. Romeo is about perfect, of course ;).

I don't have a particular dog I like. I like Defisja's ACDs.
Defisja's RR Pretty in Pink RA, NA, NAJ, HSAs, HTADIdsc, HRDI, CGC, HIC.

CH Defisja's Double Shot Legacy CD, RE, HXAc, HSAsd, ATDc, OTDd, STDs, JHD, HRDII, CGC, HIC, TDI

Oh and Spader Vintage Vaquero.

Dekka

Just try me..
Well we all know Dekka is the best JRT evar! :p
But I really like R He could use a better coat but other than that

Of course I thought Kat was pretty spectacular. Could have had a little rounder a chest, but her chest was TINY and flexible.

I really like this guy and want to talk to the owner about breeding. Conquest Dash

bitme

I like Creasy's daddy

and off course Gnash's daddy, both very strong/powerful dogs

Equinox

I like Creasy's daddy
I agree, Javir Talka Marda is a clear favorite, although I can only speak for conformation/structure because I've never seen him work.

I also like Boy v Zorra

Bravo v Buchonia

There are a few more favorites that I know are obvious but just can't think of right now!

My favorite German Shepherd Dog that I've met personally is a gorgeous bi-color West German working line dog, got to meet him at the club trial.

Members online