So it is now two years

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
That Wilson has been here with us! Can you believe it? He is such a lunk-head, and I adore him.

first night home

the hounds seem to see eye to eye

Traveler was not too sure about him though

Plenty of hound wrestling

Romps at the park

Some posing for pictures

cuddles with his siblings

a bit of lounging around

*more*

Doberluv

I adore him, just looking at those pictures! He is over-the-top adorable. What a sweet boy. Some of those expressions and positions are priceless. Two years....doesn't seem that long. But it's amazing how quickly lunk-heads can worm their way into your heart. I'm so happy for you that you have this special bond with him, such a unique place in your heart.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
more lounging

some more posing

more wrestling

more romping

a healthy dose of humiliation

But ultimately, I think he know's he's home.

I love this dog!
I want to thank Pam111, wcladymacbeth, and planet molosser for helping me bring this boy into our home and our lives. He is such a source of joy and entertainment (and aggravation LOL)--but I can't imagine him not being here!
Happy two years Wilson!

Pam111

I cannot believe it's been 2 years already.

I'm so happy it all worked out and you still have him and are happy with him (and he's obviously happy)

MPP

petperson
Wilson is such a handsome guy. I especially love the picture of him not looking at the treats some mean person put on his paws, and the flying ears picture. What a goof! You can't help but smile, just looking at him.

ACooper

:yikes: It can't be two years already..........it just can't be! Check the calendar again!

I tell ya, we have always had this 'internet romance' going between Phoebe and Bax, but if she met them both in person, she *might* have one heck of a time deciding between the brothers! LOL.......it would be enough to turn her into a little cheat :rofl1:

I am so happy for you and Wilson, he is definitely a handsome fella :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I can not believe it's been a year. :eek:

He is so handsome! And he looks so happy and definitely knows he's home. :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
wow time flies when you are having fun I guess :D

You are SOOOOOOO lucky that I was not part of that transport LOL because if I was then I would be celebrating two years with Wilson because I would have stolen him right out from under you :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
That's crazy 2 years as flown by. I adore Wilson and I think he was just a perfect match for your family. Happy found day Wilson. Your a lucky dog!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I can't believe it's been 2 years already. I remember when you brought him home. WOW! Time sure does fly and he looks so happy to be a part of your family

filarotten

Fila the love
Wow, two years already? Wilson is still as handsome, if not more handsome than when he first arrived at you house. He's a cutie, and one lucky dog to have you Bax.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I LOVE that Baxter and Wilson both have a white tip on their tail! That is too cute! Happy 2-year-welcome-home Wilson :)

Doberluv

You are SOOOOOOO lucky that I was not part of that transport LOL because if I was then I would be celebrating two years with Wilson because I would have stolen him right out from under you :D
:rofl1: That was good! Hahaha...

I'm glad I checked this thread again. More terrific pictures. He is really a quirky little fella....so cute! I can see he's chalk full of personality.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I cannot believe it's been 2 years already.
crazy isn't it? I can't thank you enough for holding onto him until we could come get him. I only wish we would have had time to spend with you that night--but we were so late!
and you should know--my husband absolutely loves this dog.

I'm so happy it all worked out and you still have him and are happy with him (and he's obviously happy)
thanks--he seems pretty happy here!

That one right there is my un-doing. Happy 2 years Wilson!
yeah--that is his "I'm being a good boy"look-- <3

Wilson is such a handsome guy. I especially love the picture of him not looking at the treats some mean person put on his paws, and the flying ears picture. What a goof! You can't help but smile, just looking at him.
he has really learned the "watch me" when food is involved--but not so good with other times! LOL--motivation!

Wilson is one lucky fella! Congrats to both of you. :)
thanks!

ALREADY? I remember transport being arranged! Wow. Time flies.
it is frightening how quickly time goes by!

:yikes: It can't be two years already..........it just can't be! Check the calendar again!

I tell ya, we have always had this 'internet romance' going between Phoebe and Bax, but if she met them both in person, she *might* have one heck of a time deciding between the brothers! LOL.......it would be enough to turn her into a little cheat :rofl1:

I am so happy for you and Wilson, he is definitely a handsome fella :)
Wilson says he'd like to arrange a time for he and Pheebs to get together....

Aww, congrats! Those pics are so great! I'm glad you found each other.
thanks--we are pretty glad too!

I can not believe it's been a year. :eek:

He is so handsome! And he looks so happy and definitely knows he's home. :)
2 years! He made himself at home pretty quickly.

LOL--I can picture him with Belle!

Oh my gosh... has it really been 2 years?! He was such a good car buddy. I just love him!
thank you again for your help in this--if it weren't for several chazzers who stepped up, this guy wouldn't have lived these past two years at all.

That's crazy 2 years as flown by. I adore Wilson and I think he was just a perfect match for your family. Happy found day Wilson. Your a lucky dog!
thanks smkie--he fit in pretty well, didn't he?

I am so glad he got there!
I know! me too!

I can't believe it's been 2 years already. I remember when you brought him home. WOW! Time sure does fly and he looks so happy to be a part of your family
thanks!

Wow, two years already? Wilson is still as handsome, if not more handsome than when he first arrived at you house. He's a cutie, and one lucky dog to have you Bax.
aw, thank you --and Wilson thanks you.

I LOVE that Baxter and Wilson both have a white tip on their tail! That is too cute! Happy 2-year-welcome-home Wilson :)
they are a matched set!

:rofl1: That was good! Hahaha...

I'm glad I checked this thread again. More terrific pictures. He is really a quirky little fella....so cute! I can see he's chalk full of personality.
full of personality for sure!

Members online

No members online now.