DoggyLoot

I may just be late to the party here, but I've just discovered DoggyLoot, which has some pretty nice deals.

If you sign up with this link ( https://doggyloot.com/invite/bf68ef45 ), you get a $5 credit to start with. Full disclosure: I also get credited.

But yeah, I just used my $5 credit and got 60 venison sausage things for $9...and free shipping. Not too shabby!

MicksMom

Cool, I signed up using your link :) If I ever see something I want, you'll get $10 :)
I think I signed up. I answered what size Caleb is, and provided my email address. But when I clicked continue, it took me back to what size is my dog. I did get an email confirmation, tho. I'm thinking you have to accept cookies, so I changed that.

Grab

I think it's a chew...although I'd imagine it's geared for the smaller dogs if it's to last any length of time

Grab

Admittedly, my larger dogs/more aggressive chewers would probably be equally happy with a rabbit ear treat

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I like doggyloot, though I did get some really terribly skinny bully sticks from them. From now on I will only go in on the toys and name brand stuff I know!

I think it's a chew...although I'd imagine it's geared for the smaller dogs if it's to last any length of time
This. Thought I did consider getting it as a quick (very quick lol) treat for my crew. Just because I'd never done them before.

I like doggyloot, though I did get some really terribly skinny bully sticks from them. From now on I will only go in on the toys and name brand stuff I know!
I was wondering about the bully sticks I saw on there! I opted to stick with getting them at work so I knew what size I was getting.

Dohhhh like I needed another place to spend money on the dogs!! So much temptation...
I KNOW. lol

Members online

No members online now.