Urgent!!! Horses need help, now!!!

• Thread starter Backward_Cinderella
  • Start date
B

Backward_Cinderella

A friend of mine posted this to her facebook, and Renee said I should post it here, so here it is. I don't know any other details, as far as I know there have been no rescues contacted. If anyone has ANY suggestions or ideas, please, please, PLEASE send them my way and I'll pass them on. I KNOW there are some horse people here, and these guys really could use your help right now. <3

Please Save these horses or repost to others.
FREE HORSES!!! 52 thoroughbred horses need homes. Will go to Sugarcreek this Sat. for slaughter.Owner has died. Most broodmares are broke and some are in foal weanling, yearlings, 2 yrs and 3 yrs old most are gelded. FREE and papered. Friend of the deceased is trying to find homes. 440-463-4288. Barnesville

B

Backward_Cinderella

This actual event, or a previous one? Darcy (the lady I reposted from) is friends with the original poster.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
The number and details are the same as the one listed on snopes, so I would bet they are the same.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Actually maybe we should leave it up to help stop the massive reposting and set minds at ease? You're the third person I know who has run across the horse post this week!

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
This is still being passed around everywhere by people. The local hunt club looked into it and found that it was super old.. they also found the listed phone number is still making money from people wanting to save these horses.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
People are offering money to help save the horses.. Food, vet care, transport, maintenance till they can find homes..

Sadly since they don't exist any longer...

It is sick.

Members online

No members online now.