Rumor!

noludoru

Bored Now.
I love you and I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday and kissing your squishy nose! BUT, in the meantime, I would like your mom or dad to take some pictures of you to tide me over. Please smack them until they capitulate. Pictures taken with flash are acceptable, as are pictures of you and your kitty.

Thank you Ru,

-The Person Who Will Bring You Treats on Saturday

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
LOL. Don't bribe my dog!

And flash pictures are not acceptable! I dislike the flash and have none of those. :p

I have a few from the other day, and some midget kitty photos, BUT... I'm at school right now so you must be patient.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Patience? Me? :D

Flash pictures are acceptable because I don't want any excuses about why there are no pictures. ;) So what does Rumor want me to bring her on Saturday? And speaking of that, what do you want for your birthday?

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Rumor most likely wants a nice steak dinner. But, she will inhale anything resembling food, so, she probably doesn't care what you bring her as long as she can eat it.

I, obviously, need nothing for my birthday. But I do have a card for you that I can finally give you, Miss NoMailbox!

Members online

No members online now.