Going absolutly Mad

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I hate waiting for puppies to be born especially this litter. I keep on thinking May 19th give or take and its just driving me crazy lol. Roxy is on her prego diet and prego work out routine i don't make my pregnant bitches pull just because it makes me nervouse so instead i take them for jogs through the trails and such so their still getting excersize. I hate waiting though. I keep on looking back on past pups from past litters either Nera's or Roxies and i just get so excited. Like I have said before Roxy always has the best pups so beautiful and healthy and well formed I just melt over her pups their perfect. And I know breeding her to Hitch was a great thing hitch produces great stock and has in the past with Nera and a couple of my fathers bitches. He produces GREAT working dogs and interesting looking ones. a few years ago my father and i went through the process of breeding him to one of his red females named Sidda and he up keeping one pup who was red and gray with black/brown rins around his eyes his name is Poin Dexter but we call him Dexter for short. Dexter is an awsome working dog and even though my dad have him neutered he is awsome.

I'll have to post some pics later probley on here because in my album I have around 84 pictures lol. But I have a good few of Dexter and past litters.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol I will only be keeping one and im hoping it to be a male so i can hopefully carrying on Hitch's line.
PD

Yummy tail

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
there i could just look at those all day ct

.little soft baby toes as soft as the petals on a rose..

tiny little faces with breath so sweet it ranks up there with clover and new mown hay
little new souls that rest in the palm of your hand..
oh my oh my
i do love the newborns!
pakak looks like a baby andre the giant (only way better looking) his bone structure is intense! What does pakak mean? we had a Leviation always called by his full name and a Gargantuin (sp?) we called him Garg.
Blue has the sweetest face..she stands out in a crowd..oh my she is pretty.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol btw looooooove the pic of Mav in your sig what a love
Some more pups chins

Dune

Heart and his son Indie

bubbatd

I'm soooo puppy sick!!!! Could you bottle some puppy breath for me???

Members online