Emma Training update

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
So we had our first Agility 101 class on Monday. We did some reveiw with waits and the A-Frame. Man I love my dog.

She barks, howls and wines if Im holding her back. She LOVES it. She did a wait before the frame. YAY!! we are slowly brushing the rust off.

We did the weaves. Now Emma has only been through 6, and that as only 2wice and about 2months ago.

We had 12 set up, with training gates. well she didnt hesitate the first time. Every time she whent through she got faster. The trainer said she looked like a bloody boarder collie going through them. She even does the foot thing that boarders do. OMG, I am SO proud of her.

Im not trying to brag, but Lynn (Emma's trainer) said that she's going to give the shelties a BIG run for their money in the 16inch class.

I am so excited!!!!!! I am so proud of her.

Lynn wants us to train with her, and go to regionals 2007 with her and her dogs so we can qualify for nationals 2007, and maybe ifwe train hard we can make the Canadain worlds team!! Lynn says there is no reason we shouldnt qualify for nationals. Emma will be old enough to compete in Sept of this year. 2006 regionals are in the summer so we miss them, but thats OK

Im so hapy she's having fun.

I am patheticly competitive, so I have to work on keeping that in check when I am training.

Go Emma!!!!

First Beagle to Win Nationals. LOL

Kase

Thats brilliant, well done to both of you. I don't know anything about agility but it sounds like shes doing great and having lots of fun.

Members online

No members online now.