Guess what I have....

If people don't want to hear what others have to say and want some sort of "opinion limit" on things they post...they probably really shouldn't be posting on the Internet at all.
Well that goes both ways. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and everyone else is entitled to their opinion of that opinion. SO, if people don't want to hear what other people have to say about their opinion and have some sort of "response limit" on the opinions they post... they probably really shouldn't be posting on the Internet at all. :)

For F's sake, you guys, come on. One simple little statement and yall take it and friggin RUN with it. [/b]
As per my above comments... :)

oh ps... and yea, I'm gonna run with comments that say my dog "deserves" a bullet. Believe it or not, I actually don't take kindly to that.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Yeah.....soo.......all I gotta say is he is an absolutely wonderful dog and I'm glad there are reasonable and caring people in this world willing to a help a dog who's a bit lost to find his way in this world. :)

I think it's pretty obvious how most of us feel about Teal's, barbara!'s, and whoever else with the same/similair opinion. (I didn't read everything, so I don't really know who agree's or not) So I won't comment on that at all, it's really not worth my time.

OH and I'd be very grateful if someone could start a thread of their own to argue/discuss the topic of fearful dogs vs shy dogs and what to do with them if you'd like to continue this argument/discussions. Appreciate it, Thanks! :)

Members online

No members online now.