Nanny dog Mary

Romy

Taxiderpy
Oh my goodness how funny! I love this, poor Mary looks so fed up with those puppies. :rofl1:

You did this by pixel!?! That's really good. I can't cartoon to save my life, and I would die if I had to do something that detailed by pixel. Wow. Have you ever looked into getting a wacom tablet? It's the "easier way" ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I can't afford anything like that. I could do it with a brush 10 times faster and better than i did it in pixels. IT was just an experiment. My floor is not right and neither is the basket, i basically gave up. But i liked the idea of it. I should add a few pupppies running around the floor chasing each other and give it a title like "think before your breed..puppies are ALOT of work".

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
I can't even do something that details WITH my tablet! I will seriously send you the tablet for the cost of shipping or just Christmas if you'll do me a picture when you get time :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
lol. I could draw it for you easier. I have a few others if you would like to see.

GG and the missing mouse...I messed up the wallpaper on this one by something i saved it in didn't hold true and i had to go back over and do those lines yet again. Pia
Copy_3_of_GG_AND_MOUSE_J_copyphotobucket - Dog and Puppy Pictures

my first one ever...the pumpkin experiment.
Copy_2_of_pumpkin_experi_copyphotobucket - Dog and Puppy Pictures
THis is my second one and it is pretty lame..
finally_finished_rats_play_copy - Dog and Puppy Pictures
That is all i ever did. In Gg and the mouse the line of the washing machine is not right either. Works so much better when you can use a t-square. I did get pretty good at drawing with the mouse before it was over with. I did this when the house burned and i was stuck at my mom's ..Jim had just passed away too. I was just kind of numb and sat there for hours. Didn't know i was getting sicker too and didn't feel up to much else. Drawing in pixels is time consuming.

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I got one i never finished but should have.
I took care of this woman and she always wanted to go to bed right after supper. We were not suppose to put anyone to bed until everyone was back. BUt if I didn't this is what happened. So we had a deal..if she would be undressed and ready for me to get her gown on her i would dodge in her door when wheeling Frank back..put her gown on..put her kleenex box under her pillow and tho we were not suppose to she would put her arms up for a hug goodnight so i would quickly...dodge back out get frank where he needed to go and get back to the dining room before the charge nurse noticed I was gone too long. This was a common event before i started doing that. So it is with no disrespect. I wanted to get the feel of the LONG LONG hall too but i never got back to it.
artwork :: FIRSTSTAGEOFGOLDIEcopy.jpg picture by smkie - Photobucket

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think i would want to paint it..as a watercolor or acrylic wash. IT is so hard to get the perspective i want on the computer...where with a couple quick lines i could do it on a canvas. IT was a sketch that i did in the break room. One of the charge nurses saw it and it got passed around quite a bit. Ended up going to two other nursing homes before it came back.:D

Members online

No members online now.