The Good News thread

xpaeanx

I was OK'ed to get chickens! CHICKENS!!!!

I'm going to repurpose some old dog stuff to make a coop & run out of. I found some free Chickens on CL. I'm excited! :D

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
May be going to look at cars tomorrow! Just need to touch base with the insurance.

Michael has decided to replace his death-trap car, too, as the money to fix whatever is wrong with it it will likely be more than its worth. Found a dealership that has one of my top car picks that hits all of my wants AND they also have a car that hits Michael's needs. (And a few other options, too.) So we may go look at them tomorrow!

Why can't you have chickens?
town zoning, I need a minimum of 2 acres for 'small livestock' which they define as ponies, goats, sheep, and poultry. We could get a special use permit, but the town would have to put a thing in the paper announcing that we were looking to do this 60 or 90 days prior to getting started. Then there would be a town meeting that any neighbors could come and voice their concerns/complaints. Then, if we have to put up any structure (including fencing) we need a work permit to do that.

so instead we got bees

xpaeanx

town zoning, I need a minimum of 2 acres for 'small livestock' which they define as ponies, goats, sheep, and poultry. We could get a special use permit, but the town would have to put a thing in the paper announcing that we were looking to do this 60 or 90 days prior to getting started. Then there would be a town meeting that any neighbors could come and voice their concerns/complaints. Then, if we have to put up any structure (including fencing) we need a work permit to do that.

so instead we got bees
Wow that's crazy! Have fun with the bees though! My aunt runs a small homestead in Maine and she has bees. Best raw honey ever! :)

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
ALL THE VIBES NEEDED.

I received a call early this evening for a job interview at the pharmacy that I would LOVE to work at. It's scheduled for July 11th.

I'm already so, so nervous! I really hope it works out and I can definitely impress in the interview.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I earned a pretty big promotion today!! I'm now in charge of ALL of the cars in the inventory, plus dealer trades, plus whatever else they'll come up with. I'm earning nearly what I was when I was in sales, but a much more consistent schedule and I HAVE MINIONS. And an official manager title!

And Beauty Brands has their liter sale going on and I got one of two of the last bottles of the shampoo I really wanted.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I earned a pretty big promotion today!! I'm now in charge of ALL of the cars in the inventory, plus dealer trades, plus whatever else they'll come up with. I'm earning nearly what I was when I was in sales, but a much more consistent schedule and I HAVE MINIONS. And an official manager title!

And Beauty Brands has their liter sale going on and I got one of two of the last bottles of the shampoo I really wanted.

Congrats on the promotion!

As for shampoo....don't you use SLS free and all that stuff? What do they have that fits the bill in the category now? I went to get some of the TIGI I always buy and it's no longer included. :(

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word

Yay!!! Congrats. That's awesome.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Congrats on the promotion!

As for shampoo....don't you use SLS free and all that stuff? What do they have that fits the bill in the category now? I went to get some of the TIGI I always buy and it's no longer included. :(

Thanks!

I do use SLS free; Redken has a great line out now called Magnetics. I also use a rotation of Abba and AG.

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face

Congrats on the promotion.. Isnt it great to have minions? Although my minions are morons -_-

Members online

No members online now.