This is Harris

SarahHound

I love him.

Harris by Niseag, on Flickr

He is 12 weeks old, and from the adoption centre. His mother was handed in pregnant, along with another pregnant female, so they had lots of little babies in. I'm biased, but he was/is the cutest! He's getting his myxi next week, and then will be neutered as soon as they drop and *hopefully* bonded with the trio, to make the Island Quad! :D

~Tucker&Me~

*squea* I love all your bunnies :D Can we have photos of all the other babies? :p

I have a question. Now that you have the outside enclosure with that fencing, are you concerned at all about leaving them out there with predatory birds? Like hawks?

SarahHound

*squea* I love all your bunnies :D Can we have photos of all the other babies? :p

I have a question. Now that you have the outside enclosure with that fencing, are you concerned at all about leaving them out there with predatory birds? Like hawks?
Oh I don't leave them unsupervised :) because yes, there is risk of birds of prey as we're very rural and there are a lot of them about! But when I'm with them, no I don't worry too much, as I've never had a bird of prey in our garden while I've been there.

Sadly I didn't get photos of the other babies, just my little man.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Ahhhh! Sooooo jealous! I want a bunny so bad <\3

And I think she means photos of your other bunnies. :) (I'm not sure. But if not...may we? Lol!)

SaraB

Ahhh!! So stinkin cute!! My coworked is in the process of getting two baby bunnies and I have massive bunny fever right now.. adorbs!

SarahHound

I'll get lots more pics of him soon, once he is settled. He's adorable, I've always wanted a white bunny! I just hope he bonds with the other three.

lizzybeth727

Cute! I didn't know you had bunnies!

Also I think it's hilarious that you have sighthounds and bunnies. Keegan keeps asking me for a sheep, but at least it's just because he wants to MOVE it, not eat it. ;)

SarahHound

Cute! I didn't know you had bunnies!

Also I think it's hilarious that you have sighthounds and bunnies. Keegan keeps asking me for a sheep, but at least it's just because he wants to MOVE it, not eat it. ;)
I have 4 now :) 2 guinea pigs and 2 hamsters too! Never had a hound eat a pet bunny, although there was an unfortunate incident with a guinea pig a few years ago, which was totally our fault, not the dogs. Todd wouldn't eat the bunnies, but I have no doubt Katy would try to shake it to death and Lucy would just eat it.

They would also like a sheep...but not for moving, just chasing!

SarahHound

Some new pics of my little hairy marshmallow :lol: He's a good eater, and he's so confident! He loves attention and being cuddled. :love: I hope he stays that way.

Harris likes his carrots by Niseag, on Flickr

He's currently living in a 4ft hutch with an attached 4ft pen, he hasn't ventured into the pen much, he seems to quite like his hutch. I hope his balls don't take too long to drop though, I really want to bond them now!

Members online

No members online now.