Snapshot from your day

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
We went for an awesome flexi nature walk! Pretty sure this was Juno's first time with the flexi. She initially just wanted to walk at my side

Pooped out on the way home

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Ran our second 5k today!
Cobain was great....me not so much.
Crossed the finish line and promptly expelled the bagel I foolishly ate an hour before.

Came home to find the collars a friend of mine made for Cobain and Rigby sitting in my room :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
I came here for a picture of the bagel. I'm disappointed.

Here's a few from this month:

Morning bathroom snuggles.

Car rides:

Concert at redrocks:

noludoru

Bored Now.
Sass- LOL!!!

Maxy - I didn't know you were home for the summer. :) Tucker looks great!

So today, while trying to get some shots of the back of my head to show the hair growth, Middie desperately needed some lovins on the test shots. He made this very clear. The picture is not the most flattering for either of us, but I think it captures the relationship dynamic perfectly. :rofl1:

IMG_3863 by noludoru, on Flickr

BostonBanker

So, Gusto loves his horse - this is a known fact (older picture):

And Gusto has this thing where when he's worried, or lazy, or wants to see something far away, he just randomly flings himself at my body until he ends up on top of me (older picture):

Two lovely, sweet quirks that stand alone in the world. Until yesterday, when Gusto went hacking with us in the very-tall grass of the hay meadow, and, when I stopped to let Mr Anorexic graze a bit, decided he was tired of walking in the deep grass and wanted a ride home. So he started just randomly flinging himself at Tristan.

I'm very tempted to teach him to jump up and ride with me, but mostly worried that he'd get worried, bail, and wind up hurting himself. Tristan is pretty tall.

And patient. Oh, good lord, is Tristan patient. At various points, Gusto was throwing himself against Tristan's neck, belly, and hip.

Sekah

The Monster.
GUYS! I finally managed to get a photo of Muscles McGee here! I've never been able to snap a photo of her muscles under her coat like this. I've been working a bit harder on her condition over the past 1-2 months and I'm glad to see it paying off.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
From yesterday's run, right before we crossed the finish line.
I opted to not use the one with my face in it because as soon as I passed the finish line my stomach decided to reject the bagel I ate an hour earlier. So the face I was making reflected that oncoming feeling lol.
Note to self - do NOT drink any alcohol the night before a run

Came in 49th out of nearly 400 and 27th out of the 179 women :) Granted...most of them were walking lol.

Members online

No members online now.