Today we got to meet...

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
Babyblue5290, her boyfriend, Art and Talon!

"I see them"

DSC_0028 by AussieHike!, on Flickr

"We're coming!"

DSC_0038 by AussieHike!, on Flickr

Conga party!

DSC_0063 by AussieHike!, on Flickr

"Crazy dogs"

DSC_0041 by AussieHike!, on Flickr

"I kill you!"

DSC_0064 by AussieHike!, on Flickr

"This rock is way more interesting!"

DSC_0071 by AussieHike!, on Flickr

"Nom nom nom"

DSC_0078 by AussieHike!, on Flickr

Trying to get a group shot!

DSC_0079 by AussieHike!, on Flickr

DSC_0082 by AussieHike!, on Flickr

It was great to meet you and Art and talon are just as fabulous as they appear online!

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Awwwww abe! <3

Art and Talon are amazingly adorable as well. I missed the story of Talon though, I'll have to go searching for more pictures ;)

BostonBanker

Everyone is so cute! Art though...he's always got my heart. I swear, he and Gusto look like they could be littermates. And judging by these photos, they act like it too!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
It was a nice meeting you guys as well! Abe was just as I had pictured him personality wise, but he was so much thinner (width/coat wise) than I had thought! For some reason I pictured this big fluffy dog and I was looking in the park and I couldn't seem to spot you guys. Then I noticed the muscular, well built spotty dog. He is such a good dog, very easy going :)

Great pics! I love the conga line :p lol Also, the groups shot none of my two will look at the camera, thanks guys!

Haha art is a great little guy! He was super brave around me even though he had never met me before.
lol Thanks, for some reason he seemed to adore you! He really isn't like that with people, usually at the dog park he just ignores people and dodges petting. He was such a naughty boy with all the jumping, sorry for all the muddy paw prints. He never likes someone enough to even try to jump on them. And he liked your house guest a lot too ;) lol

Members online