what should I do

neko12_48767

I love my dog Neko
today I was walking with my dog, and I walked past this house and they had to very pretty Husky. One was white and the other was gray and white, and they were chain to a tree. with no water and one had shad, but the other did not. I was about to walk over there and say that "the dogs need water our I calling animals control." I told my mom about it and she said that "we will go over there tommrow and if they don't have water we are calling the animals control."

do you think that right to do that. our should we leave them alone.

Saje

Island dweller
Yeah, call animal control if it's an ongoing problem. You don't want them to suffer.

S

stirder

yeah I agree. sadly chained to a tree isnt enough for animal control to do anything, but deffinetly if they dont have water. and most likely animal control will only talk to them, write a warning and come by another day to check and see if it is still a problem.

I would definitely call animal control. The dogs might've been out there for just a few minutes to go to the bathroom, but you never know. That might be where they live permanently.

Fran27 said:
Poor dogs :( I'll never understand why some people get dogs in the first place.
Ditto. I know someone who chains their lab to a dog house in their front yard...I think they got it for their kids but don't want to deal with training and all of the important things involved in dog ownership. When I met him he was covered in poop and desperate for attention. :( I have really strongly disliked those people ever since.

Members online

No members online now.