What kind of pets do you have?

I have 12 pets! :D

3 love birds- Winnie, Chippy, Gambi
3 Finches- Arwen, Legolas, I think Aurther...
2 Budgies- Beaky, Snowflake
1 Dog- Jade
2 Rabbits- Ben, Peanut
1 Horse- Holly

*J*B*

dotdedog

My wife and I have one dog a border collie. She follows me everywhere and ignores my wife. If you have ever seen the play Silvia. The dog Silvia is almost exactly like mine. If you have not seen the play Silvia, I highly recommend that all dog owners see it.

MEG126

Dimmerz said:
Wow! All I have is a cat but I want to get a dog as well. Any suggestions of dogs that tend to get along with cats best?
My family is made up of "dog people" so to say... my dad isn't a big cat person (to put it lightly) so we've always had dogs. anyways when you asked about that it reminded me of my friend's kitten that she got about a month or so ago. he's adorable, black w/ white socks and his name is zues. she has three dogs, a corgi (cricket), a golden (tanner) and a little white dog (teddy).. sorry i can't remember his breed. but to the point, they are absolutely HILARIOUS. on zues' part mainly because he'll pounce on teddy's tail and it is sooo funny. all the dogs get along with the cat really well... sometimes all the dogs gang up on the cat (all in good fun), but he can get places they can't so it all works out. i think it's really just how you introduce them to each other... good luck! :)

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi

:D hi there ive got i oldish dog named milo, one 2weeks and 5day old puppy named lucky there labs 4 gold fish one cat called misty and three horses named deaner, jasper, and amber! :D

nicco

Wolfpack
My animals...

Hello there,I just want to say that I have an harlequin great dane and 2 stray cats.And I love them sooo much.You can see them in my gallerie.They are all there..
Byyeee!

bogolove

I have one dog- Brady who is part lab, part Golden retreiver, and 1 grey tabby cat named Pomponillia. They are my world.

I have:
2 dogs, Gypsy who is a Sheltie, is 8 years old & Honey Bear is a 2 year old Chihuahua 1 Kitten, Mouse (She is a disabled Kitty) who is a couple months old

E

ErinG

I have a regular ZOO!!!
2 budgies: Kiwi and Sky(male and female)
A male cockatiel: Merlin
A male rabbit: Buggs Bunny
A Female Miniature Schnauzer: Annabelle
A Female Saluki: Pasha
A Female Smooth Collie: Katrina
A Male Arabian: Mickey
A Female Arabian: Meelah

I am getting another female Saluki in a few weeks I already have her picked out...her name is Keesha.

Lynn

Super Moderator
:)
I have two Shelties, my oldest one is a male named Jake, and my second one is a female named Joie. They continually make my husband, and I laugh. They think they rule the house, and are always trying to herd each other, and us as well.

ErinG said:
I have a regular ZOO!!!
2 budgies: Kiwi and Sky(male and female)
A male cockatiel: Merlin
A male rabbit: Buggs Bunny
A Female Miniature Schnauzer: Annabelle
A Female Saluki: Pasha
A Female Smooth Collie: Katrina
A Male Arabian: Mickey
A Female Arabian: Meelah

I am getting another female Saluki in a few weeks I already have her picked out...her name is Keesha.
Erin! Where are the photos? I'd love to see some photos of your menagerie! Have you seen the photos posted by SalukiBabe in the gallery? And I don't think there are any photos of smooth Collies - and they're sooooo gorgeous.

S

Smooshie

I have 2 Boxers (1 male and 1 female), and a Blue and Gold Macaw that *thinks* she's a dog ;)

Zoeesgurl

I have Zoee, a 6mth old manchestr terrier and Sambucca a black short haired cat, and a bunch of fish.

poochie

watzup_puppy_dog
I have 1 cat and his name is Riley, 1 goldfish and it's name is Starlight and a yellow budgie named Tweety. About a week ago i had a dog too and his name is Poley but we had to give him away :(

avenlee

OMG I adore those ragdoll cats. My Aunt (distant Aunt) breeds them. She brought one with her when she came up from New York for a family get together. I fell in love with them!

I have 2 dogs (Cocker Spaniel, Sadie and Westie, Nora), one 12 yr old cat named Fagan, a 9 month old Umbrella Cockatoo named Reagan and a Russian Turtle named Benjamin.

My friends say the next time they come over, they'd find our shed renovated into a Hen house.

agilitydobemom

agilitydobemom
Everyone has great stories about their pets
Here are mine

Black and Rust Dobe- Rocky he will be two in February
Blue and Rust Dobe- Luke he will he turned one in July
Fawn and Rust Dobe- Tara she is five

Tyson-Tri colored Beagle 12 years
Minnie- Red ticked Beagle 10years
Rebel- Red ticked Beagle 8years
Bandit- Tri colored Beagle 8years (he is Rebels litter mate)
Sassoon- Blue ticked Beagle 6years
Mckenzie- Blue ticked tri Beagle 20weeks

Fawn-Treeing Walker Coonhound 7years
Bella- Treeing Walker Coonhound 4years
Rex- Treeing Walker Coonhound 9years
Eagle- Treeing Walker Coonhound 2years
Tex- Treeing Walker Coonhound 5years (son of Rex)
Leela- Treeing Walker Coonhound 4years
Max- Treeing Walker Coonhound 3years
Rocket- Treeing Walker Coonhound 6years
Queenie (The most common name for a hound lol :) )- Treeing Walker Coonhound 8years
Joe- Treeing Walker Coonhound

One black sneeky cat he is 8years old
a 250gal fish tank
and two guinea pigs (sorta rescued) they were my niece and nephews and they got sick of them so I took them :rolleyes:
I named them
Mr. Pig he is orange and white like a dutch rabbit and
Mrs. Pig she is white with black eyes
Invintive huh? :D
Any ways these are my pets

Members online

No members online now.