Happy Hound Collars

happyhoundcollars

www.happyhoundcollars.com
Happy Hound Collars is pleased to announce that it has joined Chazhound.com where I will be posting information on new products and general information about my business.

I have been making martingale and side-release buckle collars (cotton material or jacquard ribbon) for almost two years and love every minute of it.

All my collars are fully lined with flannel back satin and use nickely plated, solid brass or Wienerlock/Stealth (R) brand hardware plus a welded d-ring. My collars are sewn on a commerical machine using nylon bonded thread.

My collar (1" & 1-1/2" width) prices are $18.00-$23.00 (includes shipping) and for just $1.00 more the collar can be made into a 2" width. I accept Paypal or checks. $2.00 of every sale is donated to North Coast Greyhound Connection & Adoption of Ohio.

Please visit my website where I have about 100 different styles shown in full color pics. I'll post a few below to wet your appetite.

Thanks for reading this and hug your hounds-
Steph.
Cabin Fever (1-1/2" width shown-martingale style-$18.00 (includes shipping)

Over the "Rain-bone" (1-1/2" width shown-martingale style-$18.00 (includes shipping)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Not to burst your bubble, but we generally do not tend to go to people who join our forum just to make money. We have plenty of ACTIVE members who make products who the forum as a whole seems much more likely to buy from

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Your collars are really nice, but we're more interested in you and your dogs. :) Can you post a thread in the Introductions forum? If we know more about you as a participating member, we're generally more inclined to support your business, as we have several collar companies well-established here on Chaz. :)

Thanks! Look forward to hearing more about you!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Your collars are really nice, but we're more interested in you and your dogs. :) Can you post a thread in the Introductions forum? If we know more about you as a participating member, we're generally more inclined to support your business, as we have several collar companies well-established here on Chaz. :)

Thanks! Look forward to hearing more about you!
Ditto. :)

While this is the forum for advertising your business, people are a lot more likely to buy from you if you are an active, participating member.

Members online

No members online now.