Toby freaked me out just now

Tobysmom

We were sitting on the couch and he suddenly looked toward the bedroom and started growling and barking. I am here alone right now so you can imagine this scared me. I finally got up enough nerve to look in there. Of course it was nothing. Scared the crap out of me though.

He's quite the little guardian, isn't he?

My grrrls get cranked up pretty easily, but I always look at Bimmer and if he's not upset I don't pay any attention to the drama ;) I've observed that one of the grrrls will often go to the door and growl or bark just enough to get the other one to come, then will quietly slip back and take over the "good spot" the other one vacated :rolleyes:

I've had that happen before...freaked me out a little, found it was nothing, but I know that if there was someone dangerous there, the girls would chew them up pretty bad.

Colby sets off the alarm if she hears even just a little squeak from outside....she starts barking her lil' head off, then Tippy joins in while May dances around like, "Wha? Whazoutthere? Hey guys, get outta da way!! I wanna see what's out dere!" And Colby gets so annoyed if you tell her to be quiet, she grumbles at you like "You can't make me shut up, you stupid human!"

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Zeus never barks :( , so I don't have that problem with him. My golden retriever Tigger freaked me out for the longest time. She used to sleep in my bedroom, and during the night she'd randomly get up and start really snarling and growling at seemingly nothing, with her hair bristling and everything. I thought she was seeing ghosts! :eek: I finally realized that she was staring at my trench coat on the coat rack, which looked like remarkably like a stranger lurking near the bedroom door.

Members online

No members online now.