What gender do people assume your dog is?

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
well smelal fluffy dogs are always girls UNLESS you just have 2 in which case everyoens abreeder and 1 is a boy and 1 is a girl no matter what...

ruby is a girl...but shes hard to miss she is very feminine looking...
jasper is always a girl...i think its cause hes small, but seriously folks hes got testicles and NO hair to hide them...i still ahve people ask me "are you sure" at which point i just lift him up and go "yup see, penis!" generally accounts for some shocked faces but when i dont i have people as me over and over "are you SURE its a boy" its like No im not sure i have no idea what that strange looking belly button and 2 "tumors" are all about.

the wowies are all girls no matter what you say, long haired chihuahaus are ALL girls, it doesnt matter who your talking to, what you say, poor dodger hes got issues as it is and people constantly tell him hes a girl....

charlie, hes ALWAYS a girl, cockers only come in one sex. in their defence i generally keep his fringe long which hides everything, hes neithered so no evidence from behind and hes got very "girly" eyelashes.

Dekka

Just try me..
Dekka, for some reason, is assumed to be a boy. Even though she is always wearing a pink collar.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
VIctor has been called a girl more times than I can count...once he was called Gertrude. He would be so ashamed if he knew for he is quite hte macho dude.
Haha that's how I felt about Beau. Beau to me is very obviously male, especially when compared to the other paps. But when we have all 5 out together we rarely get asked about gender. It's more about 'Oh my look at the little herd of dogs!' But on his own he was called a girl all the time. He has a big, masculine head to me.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
This is so true! When Tucker was a puppy, people would ask if Rylie and Chloe were the mom and dad :rofl1:
When we had Nikki, Trey, Beau and Rose they always always asked if nikki and Trey were Beau and Rose's parents. Yeah the two shelties popped out two papillons for puppies. :rofl1:

well smelal fluffy dogs are always girls UNLESS you just have 2 in which case everyoens abreeder and 1 is a boy and 1 is a girl no matter what...
very true... whenever people find out one is a boy and one is a girl, they always ask if I am breeding them, when I tell them no, they always tell me I should when I inform them that Armani doesnt have the necessary parts anymore, they always respond with "what a shame" :rolleyes: Like because I have a boy and a girl I am supposed to breed them.

MPP

petperson
When we had Nikki, Trey, Beau and Rose they always always asked if nikki and Trey were Beau and Rose's parents. Yeah the two shelties popped out two papillons for puppies. :rofl1:
Aww. Isn't that just like a Sheltie? Always so eager to please.:lol-sign:

Everyone correctly guesses Buddy as a boy ... he's such a huge Golden, big-boned, big head, big deep chest, big paws, etc. When we had Cheyenne everyone also guessed correctly that she was a girl ... she was a more delicately built Golden with a very well-fringed, fluffy show coat. Our wolf hybrid Spike was always correctly guessed as a boy ... he was a tank!

But .... Riley, our Westie boy, is always guessed as a girl. We think it's that "cute, little, fluffy-looking white doggie" thingy. :rolleyes:
(He looks soft and fluffy ... but as a terrier he actually has a hard-feeling outercoat. Also as a terrier, he's got a tempearment that's 100% mischievous BOY!! lol)

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
Everyone seems to think Harper is a boy LOL

I had one lady think she was a boy and I asked her why, and she said it was because Harper's paws are so big. I thought the pink leash would give it away LOL but I guess not.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
People always seem to think Chloe is a boy too...

even though I think she has VERY feminine features :)

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Keely looks girly to me.. She always wears a pink collar with a big jewelish thing on it. A purple leash and harness.. A pink band in her topknot but because she has a beard.. She is a boy..

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
See, I guess wrong too. Of course, I don't insist. When I first saw Suzie, I thought she was a boy, now it seems weird that others call her a boy. Maybe it has to do with her being all black, but she is ditzy enough to be a girl :rolleyes:

Members online