to all those pitty people

Saje

Island dweller
I think toefield is south of us. Maybe south of edmonton.

You guys will have fun though! I dont' know if Mikey could pass his CGN. He's a bit dog aggressive with smaller dogs and he doesn't like his back feet handled :rolleyes:

S

savethebulliedbreeds

I am sure we will have a great time. It is not just for Bullys though. I will definately post pictures the day after the event. We are all looking forward to it and I for one am looking forward to it being over. I have been working on this the last 2 months day and night. Sometimes I wonder if it will ever end lol.

Saje

Island dweller
Oh one of those ongoing projects!!! I'm sure it'll all be worthwhile though. I'd like to test all of my dogs but Mikey is the only one I worry won't pass.

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Oh one of those ongoing projects!!! I'm sure it'll all be worthwhile though. I'd like to test all of my dogs but Mikey is the only one I worry won't pass.
Im testing Magnus. I hope he does well. I still am having trouble getting him calmed down after he has been worked up though. Im sure he will be fine though. Hes not such a bonehead in public so that is good.

I would like to test Maisey as well but she isnt 6 months old yet. Oh well, maybe next year.

Saje

Island dweller
lol i bet he'll be fine. Nanook gets worked up when she's in public for the first little while. 10 minutes or so. It's toooo exciting :p

J's crew

Well, I don't own a Pit but just wanted to say you made a great decision. Thanks for having an open mind and realizing it's about the dog, not the breed. 10 years is a long time so you have plenty of time to research and find the right breeder. :D

Members online

No members online now.