This is SICK

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥

I found that on a google search for "Shih-Tzu." A little brushing would've completely prevented that...:mad: How can people be so irresponsible?? Didn't they even NOTICE the dog's hair getting bad before it got to that extent???

Zoom

Twin 2.0
:yikes: That's beyond horrible, I can't even imagine how painful for the dog that must have been!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I know!!! :( That POOR dog. I hope they found him/her a good home after that. His/her face looks so sweet.....I'm sure it was a lovely little dog. It blows my mind to think that after THAT much abuse/neglect that dogs can still love people....

Chemikal

Thats way beyond animal cruelty. This owner should be tortured. That is what they are doing to that poor animal. The neighbors should have the common sense to turn this individual in to the athorities or the local animal shelter. I am an animal lover and that really hurts me to see that poor animal in that condition. That dog is suffering.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thats way beyond animal cruelty. This owner should be tortured. That is what they are doing to that poor animal. The neighbors should have the common sense to turn this individual in to the athorities or the local animal shelter. I am an animal lover and that really hurts me to see that poor animal in that condition. That dog is suffering.
I agree, but thankfully I'm pretty sure the owners were punished, and the dog is in safe hands now. ;)

that poor dog... that is just incredibly sad. :( I hope the shih-tzu found a good home with a family that will love him after that ordeal

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I worked in a grooming facility, and we had dogs that came to us only once a year and they didn't look THAT bad! It takes a LONG LONG time for matting to get to that extent! Those people just didn't care about that dog whatsoever. I'm glad its in good hands now!

Cassiepeia

Chihuahua Mum
That just makes me want to cry. :( That poor sweet dog. I can't even begin to imagine what a horrible life it must have had before it was rescued.

Cass.

Members online