Why BSL is necessary. *graphic*

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
One of my last good memories with T-Bone looking happy.

And then it happened. Her brain grew too big and got squished by her skull and she turned on everyone. Her first victim was Bo.

"Listen..."

"I said LISTEN..."

I could have also called this thread "Why does Bo look like a doofus in every picture?!"

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
And then I tried to take a cute picture of both of them.

Sigh.

What was I thinking?

This is as good as it got. I am considering sending them to Laurelin to practice how to take beautiful, graceful shots.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Gah, I was really thinking from the first few lines of your post something very bad had happened to T-Bone! I was starting to panic. LOL :p

And then I tried to take a cute picture of both of them.

Sigh.

What was I thinking?

This is as good as it got. I am considering sending them to Laurelin to practice how to take beautiful, graceful shots.

ROFLMFAO!!! You're never going to get beautiful, graceful Papillon cover-model style shots of them . . . because they're APBTs :D They're the comedy superstars of the dog world ;)

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Thank you guys! I figured it would be obvious anyway since I posted in the picture section... don't think I would do that if something bad really had happened. :)

Ahhhh....Renee... that's what it might be! I've got the clumsies and not the pretties! :rofl1: I actually did a quick photo session as my Grandma will meet both of them soon- and she is deadly afraid of dogs. She got bitten by a small dog once and has been scared all her life. So I figured if I send her some cute pictures, she'll feel a little easier about it. Unfortunately every picture I took had T-Bone snapping and snarling at Bo in it. *sigh* I don't think that'll help her a whole lot. :rofl1:

Oh, they're not clumsy! It takes a lot of quickness and coordination to get into those positions, lol! Believe me, I KNOW! I've been on the bottom of the pile when a few of those play sessions have broken out. Fortunately, no matter how many times Tallulah steps on me, Kharma never does :eek:

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
OK! My heart literally stopped when I read the first few lines! LOL!

They are so cute!

ACooper

Hahahahahaha! I enjoyed the not-so-full-of-grace photo shoot! They're my favorite kind :D

Members online

No members online now.