Sydney pics from last night

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
Sydney "officially" turned 12 weeks old on Sunday. Vet put her at about 11 weeks when I got her, so I figured since I got her on a Sunday I'd count back 11 weeks from that day and make it her birthday.

Anyway, last I weighed and measured her (last Friday) she was 17 pounds and almost 16 inches tall. But I know she's had a growth spurt since then. Ears are still so confused! One minute I'll look at her and the left ear will be standing, the next minute the right ear will be standing and the left will be floppy again, LOL.

On to pictures. They aren't great because I took them inside... it's been too cold to do outside pictures. Please excuse the mess. She shredded a paper plate that John left on the floor and I didn't bother to sweep before I took pictures.

Leaping into the air:

I haz my eye on you. And my ginormous earz:

Mom lady sayz my earz need to make up their mindz:

See? I can pose pretty:

Getting bored now, can I getz up yet?

Hai!

*MORE*

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo

I haz big feetz... see?

Please I can haz that treat?

Pretty girl

I like to talk... lotz

You cannot say no to this face:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hehee Nice all the way. LOve the big foot pic and Hai.

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
So cute!
Is she a collie?
Thanks! Not 100% sure, she was listed as a Collie mix at the shelter. But I did find out yesterday that there's actually a Smooth Collie breeder here in my town. I thought Smooths were mostly non-existent around here... so maybe it's possible she is a Collie after all!

She is just awesome! I love her lots. :)
Thank you! I love her too, she is an amazing little girl.

Ack she's such a cutie!!!!
Thank you! :)

Members online