He's hoooooooome!!!

Well Blue came home last night, got a bath today, and is slowly acclimating himself to the house.

Look, I found a toy box!

Teeny, Teeny, do you see all these toys?

I found a white squeaky bone.

Did you see my bone?

*more*

A nice family portrait.

A family portrait AFTER being scolded for playing the humpy-hump game.

I'm so happy he's home :)
*done*

ACooper

Oh what a smashing pair they make! GORGEOUS!

Happy that you're happy he's home! haahhaha

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
awwww he is so handsome.

I hope he makes himself right at home. I didn't hear about his story but he is so handsome and I'm sure he is more than deserving of a home like yours

Blue's story is this: 2 years ago I was working for a trainer who ended up with Blue. I completely fell head over heels for this dog, and it was because of him that I decided to get Teeny.

Well fast forward to about 6-ish months ago when I put the word out that I was looking for dogs to work and title in bitesports. I went up to this one trainer's house and met a few of his dogs and had decided to work this one Malinois, but he said "Wait, I have one more for you."

His son brought Blue out of the house and I was overjoyed! When I told him how much I loved the dog he said that not only could I work him, but if I wanted him I could have him. So I couldn't take him home for a while due to Wally being sick and all, but now he's home. Finally. He's my dream Alapaha and he is now mine. I am beyond honored that I was an acceptable enough home for Blue (he'd had him for years, refusing to let him go to just anyone, looking for the perfect home). Though for he past 6-ish months I have been able to work him once or twice a week, it still wasn't the same as having him home.

And now he's here. And I am SO happy.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Blue's story is this: 2 years ago I was working for a trainer who ended up with Blue. I completely fell head over heels for this dog, and it was because of him that I decided to get Teeny.

Well fast forward to about 6-ish months ago when I put the word out that I was looking for dogs to work and title in bitesports. I went up to this one trainer's house and met a few of his dogs and had decided to work this one Malinois, but he said "Wait, I have one more for you."

His son brought Blue out of the house and I was overjoyed! When I told him how much I loved the dog he said that not only could I work him, but if I wanted him I could have him. So I couldn't take him home for a while due to Wally being sick and all, but now he's home. Finally. He's my dream Alapaha and he is now mine. I am beyond honored that I was an acceptable enough home for Blue (he'd had him for years, refusing to let him go to just anyone, looking for the perfect home). Though for he past 6-ish months I have been able to work him once or twice a week, it still wasn't the same as having him home.

And now he's here. And I am SO happy.
That is an incredible story! Congratulations on the two of you being reunited! :D

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I LOVE his coloring! It's so unique! I can't wait to hear more stories about Blue and the havoc he and Teeny are causing.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I have tears of joy in my eyes after reading your story of how you met Blue. I'm so glad he's home with you and Teeny.

I LOVE his coloring! It's so unique! I can't wait to hear more stories about Blue and the havoc he and Teeny are causing.
Well Havoc began this morning when he busted out of his crate, busted through the babygate and fan (didn't even bother to hop over the, idiot), and came upstairs to see what I was doing (cooking breakfast). So yeah, we have a little bit of SA to deal with. LOL!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Well Havoc began this morning when he busted out of his crate, busted through the babygate and fan (didn't even bother to hop over the, idiot), and came upstairs to see what I was doing (cooking breakfast). So yeah, we have a little bit of SA to deal with. LOL!
this was just his way of saying..... HONEY>>I'M HOOOOME! :rofl1:

he is just an amazing looking guy--he and Teeny make quite the pair!

Members online

No members online now.