What do you listen to while you work out?

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I feel like my workout music is so lame and non-motivational now lol, it's just like...regular non-pump-up music. Coldplay, Neon Trees, Mumford & Sons, Imagine Dragons, Fun, Christina Perri. Oh well.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Beanie, our tastes in workout music are so similar. I am going to have to check out the songs on tHe that I don't know.

Myself whining about how it's 'not fair that I have to do this' is probably not the correct answer.
I LOLed so hard at that. Can we turn that into a soundtrack? I would buy it. It sounds entertaining.

Oh man, so many that just make me want to move.

Rabbit Heart (Raise it Up) - Florence +the machine
Move Shake Drop by DJ Laz is definitely one of my "want to make you move" songs. I will not pretend that it's appropriate for this forum, though. :rofl1:

Then on the other hand I have stuff like The Black Keys, Ellie Goulding, and Florence on there.

I won't list songs because I'm way too lazy, but my artists of choice are:The Veronicas, Kaskade, Deadmau5, Britney Spears, Cher Lloyd, Florence, The Black Keys, Lady Gaga, 3OH3,Ellie Goulding, Black Eyed Peas, Katy Perry, aand then lots of randoms.

Saeleofu

I feel like my workout music is so lame and non-motivational now lol, it's just like...regular non-pump-up music. Coldplay, Neon Trees, Mumford & Sons, Imagine Dragons, Fun, Christina Perri. Oh well.
I work harder when the music's faster. I burn more calories. Even with what I listed, some of those are too slow and make me drag. Good music, still, just not quite what I need to exercise.

Members online

No members online now.