Secret Santa Gift Opening!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Wooo! Those Egg Babies toys are awesome. Morgan got the platypus for his birthday a few weeks ago, and I am going to get one for Molly, my in-laws' dog, for Christmas. Morgan hasn't figured out how to remove the eggs yet. He knows they are in there, but it is way more fun to run around squeaking the whole toy. Lol!

That is a pretty awesome bunch of SS loot. :) For two years now I have missed the sign-up for SS, and I always kick myself. Augh!

Anyways, as always, your photos are awesome. I love seeing that Finn-face!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
How nice is that,,,Finn looks pretty darn pleased. GLad your SS was so good to you.:)

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Wooo! Those Egg Babies toys are awesome. Morgan got the platypus for his birthday a few weeks ago, and I am going to get one for Molly, my in-laws' dog, for Christmas. Morgan hasn't figured out how to remove the eggs yet. He knows they are in there, but it is way more fun to run around squeaking the whole toy. Lol!

That is a pretty awesome bunch of SS loot. :) For two years now I have missed the sign-up for SS, and I always kick myself. Augh!

Anyways, as always, your photos are awesome. I love seeing that Finn-face!
Haha, Finn sometimes just walks around squeaking the whole thing, too. :p He has a turtle toy that JessLough got him that has three little squeaking turtles inside it, but instead of just a hole in the belly, the turtle shell is velcroed on, so he usually just squeaks that whole toy unless I give him some help by removing a section of velcro. :p

So far he's loving the relative simplicity of the dinosaur, haha! This morning he's once again into his pattern of removing the eggs (all over the rec room, mind you) and bugging me to put them back. I need to train an egg retrieve. XD

Thanks for the kind words!

Members online

No members online now.