Update on my little girl

darkchild16

We are Home.
well ive been at my dads for a couple days with my puppies here it feels like i work at a vet clinic lol. morgan just got his ears done and we have to train them to stand up joy jou. but my little girl akira is doing good her front legs are really strong and she can pull herself around and play she can also stand for a couple seconds at a time thanks to her new vet and my dads gfs dad and bro are building her a cart. Im so proud of my girl. they are so great. but we are having a problem she skins her legs on the carpet and i was wondering what we could put on it to help we just went to goodwill and bought three pairs of pants and got socks at the dollar store to make pants with feet for her but i was wondering if lotion would help it get better if anyone ha any ideas can you help

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
So glad to hear about the improvements...carpet burns are tricky..i wish i had a good answer for you,a but i don't..surely there is someone that does. i use a lotion on Victor called handshield. I discovered it in the nursing home when i thought my hands couldn't get any more raw! you had to wash your hands going in the room and again when you went out..room after room. the stuff doesn't wash off with water and that is the best part. If no one comes up with something better..i will send u the order number. victor is so senstive and his skin welts up so by putting this on him before we go he seems to have no troubles with the grass. It would help if he didn't try to fly through waist high weeds too. They do sell little suits made of somekind of spandex that i have seen for taking your dog out in the brush without having to worry about stuff in the coat,,but that probably wouldn't work either..i will keep thinking.

That's great news about Akira - and so glad you're using acupuncture for her.

I'll bet you are busy . . . a new puppy, ear clips and working with Akira. Not much time for smoke breaks, hmm? ;)

Members online

No members online now.