The Ruff Mutt Gang

ACooper

Wow, now all you need are some SHEEP! hahahaha

Very pretty gang you have there!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh my, I am so jealous of all your bcs! I love them, they're stunning. And the bc/sheltie mix is just gorgeous!

pacopoe

Yes, methinks you'll find the picture/posting rule quite constricting ;)

Welcome over here! I pop in from time to time...

btw, when did you get Foster? She's purdy (but Dex looks jealous):lol-sign:

RuffMuttK9z

Crazy Dog Lady
I got Foster a couple of weeks ago. She's a handful and a half. Dex isn't jealous...he's loving her because she's in heat!:yikes: He hasn't seen her since those pics were taken last weekend.

Very gorgeuos dogs and amazing pics!! I have been interested in bcs lately as well! Not for a while though lol! But my future BC will for sure be a rescue!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Maybe I'm crazy, but I see no sheltie - I definitely see whippet, though. Dekka has two long-haired whippets and the resemblance is striking.

I LOVE this - absolutely gorgeous. She's a beautiful little dog, but the light and those grasses are really the perfect background for her.

ASDfdjhhgsgfjygf! OMFG, you have some... a lot of... absolutely adorable pups! xD And you are an amazing photographer, thank you for sharing all of those pictures.
ERICA, STAY OUT OF MY HEAD! That's exactly what I was thinking. . . :rofl1:

RuffMuttK9z

Crazy Dog Lady
Nope, she is definitely sheltie. There is no whippet in this dog at all, though I do think Rumor would take that as a compliment. If you don't believe me on the sheltie part then YOU can come listen to her yippity-yappity every. single. day.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Nope, she is definitely sheltie. There is no whippet in this dog at all, though I do think Rumor would take that as a compliment. If you don't believe me on the sheltie part then YOU can come listen to her yippity-yappity every. single. day.

ROFL! HAHAHA! No way! She's completely adorable, and I would fall in love with her at first sight if I met her, but sheltie barks are one thing I can't stand. :eek:

Her coat is amazing, though. *envious sigh* I love dogs with coats like that - they're so beautiful.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
ROFL! HAHAHA! No way! She's completely adorable, and I would fall in love with her at first sight if I met her, but sheltie barks are one thing I can't stand. :eek:

Her coat is amazing, though. *envious sigh* I love dogs with coats like that - they're so beautiful.
One you've lived with sheltie barks a while, you learn to tune them out. It's possible. ;)

Members online

No members online now.