One year ago...

RD

Are you dead yet?
A year ago today, I brought Eve home.

I remember being so excited I was nauseous. Usually the thought of traveling long distances makes me nervous, but I didn't have the time or patience for panic attacks. I was getting the dog that had been my utmost desire for a couple of years.

In a way, it feels like I've only had her a short time, because we're still discovering so much about each other. But it also feels like I've known this brilliant little dog forever. She's amazing, and so much more than I had ever hoped for.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I have watched her and you grow over this past year--since it was right after I joined chaz that you brought her home. Congrats to you both!!

Brattina88

We were so excited for you - I can't believe its already been a year! And yet, at the same time, it seems like you've had her forever. Know what I mean? :)
She's gorgeous!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WOw well i am glad one year ago she came to you!!!!!!!

bubbatd

Gads time passes !!!! So good to see her again ! So much has happened since I've joined Chaz ....we've lost and gained so many !!! I personally have lost my granddogs Yogi , Eli , R.J , and my Chips . But have gained Hunter , Seger and Ollie . RIP our loved ones !

Toller_08

I can't believe you've had her a year already! Both of you are very fortunate to have eachother. She certainly does sound like an incredible girl. :)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Grammy, I know...

Since I've joined Chaz, our first dog Buster passed away, Nika was killed, my cat Lucky died, and Ripley found a new home. I've gained the 4 BC's Dakota, Eve, Dash and Buddy - as well my sweet foster Zaphod. It's funny sometimes to look back on those threads from several years... Seems like things happened so long ago, but it's all recorded on the forum.

Eve really is the most special dog I've had. She has something about her that I've never found in another dog, though I can't put my finger on it yet. She's exactly what I needed, even though I didn't know it at the time.

ACooper

Awe........doesn't seem like a year at all! Where has the puppy gone to? What I see now is a beautiful young female.

(((((HUGS))))) for you AND EVE :D

bubbatd

That's why I want to live forever !!! Hope I can connect with my Chaz family from above ( at least I hope I go there ! )

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Eve and Auggie share the same "Coming Home" anniversary! How cool is that??

It's weird how they don't need to be with us very long for it to seem like they've always been here, isn't it? Life without them seems so long ago and so peculiar, as if you look back and think "Wait a second, something is missing from this picture!"

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I remember you being SO excited flying out to Denise's to meet your new girl. I look at puppy pictures of her and pictures of her now, and she still has the "look" that she was yours right from the start.

Happy Gotcha Day, Eve :) ((((((HUGS)))))

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I remember picking her out of the newborn photos and hoping you'd get her when you were looking at another dog. :) Soooo glad Denise matched Eve with you!

Members online

No members online now.