The Good News thread

Equinox

Getting to see Chicago (the musical) in September! A friend bought me a ticket as an early birthday present :D SO excited!

Equinox

That's awesome!! Have fun!
I'm pretty sure it's going to be completely awesome :D I watched Wicked a year or two ago with the same friend (he's the one who got me into musicals) and it was basically the best thing ever. Unfortunately none of my other friends around here really like musicals, so I need to gush here.

Equinox

This made me look at the schedule and evita and once are coming next year. I am so excited and you owe me a lot of money for bringing on the excitement.
Holy crow, Once?? Really???? Ack, I HAVE to see that, too. I've been listening to the soundtracks nonstop the last few days.

Please excuse me while I go sell my left kidney for all the money I need so I can have nice things.

DJEtzel

I'm pretty sure it's going to be completely awesome :D I watched Wicked a year or two ago with the same friend (he's the one who got me into musicals) and it was basically the best thing ever. Unfortunately none of my other friends around here really like musicals, so I need to gush here.
Goodness, that's awesome! I like musicals a lot, and have wanted to see Chicago and Wicked for years, but never seem to have the right people to go with or the money. My cousin, who is an actor and into theatre, has seen Wicked at least 10 times in a handful of states. That jerk never takes me along, though. :p

Grab

Brooks' top canines have yet to fall out. I'm giving him lots of chewies, but so far to no avail. If they're still there when he's neutered, they'll be removed (not worrying about doing it sooner at this point as they are not affecting his adult tooth placement) but in the meantime, I don't want him to get tartar, since that's common with retained canine teeth.

He let me floss his canines, lol

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I have my ring back. :D It now fits! (Mostly. It is still a 1/4 size too big, but that's okay...now when I get old and fat it will still fit. LOL)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Had a moment where I thought I'd have to send my ring back once again to get resized after it almost fell off in the shower. But, on a whim, I put my promise ring band in front of my engagement ring like a mock, non matching wedding band...and it is working perfectly to keep my engagement ring stable! :D

Also just had a super fun training session with Abrams. He may not be the smartest pea in the pod, but he LOVES to work, especially when treats and praise are involved. Which makes it so much fun. He drives me crazy sometimes, but I adore this puppy.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Today, my house sold.

Like, final sale. Signed, written. Full price offer. Two weeks until closing.

I have a lot to do in that timeframe, but OH MAN the last chapter of that part of my life is now, finally, closing.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Today, my house sold.

Like, final sale. Signed, written. Full price offer. Two weeks until closing.

I have a lot to do in that timeframe, but OH MAN the last chapter of that part of my life is now, finally, closing.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! <3

My good news? Sold a car. May have made more than $100 doing it.

Came back from VA trip and it was fun and all is well - except for the airport nightmares. Everything but a TSA groping happened. My body punished me thoroughly for what I ate. No more grains for a while, no matter how much I want them.

I am hiking with my coworker and his dog Sunday.

I cooked.

Over all? Good.

Members online

No members online now.