The Great Escape

rem55555

Reading a recent post on how a dog got loose from his leash and an earlier post I made how Apollo could have died running away from me when I did not have her on a leash reminded me of Tramp's great escape. One day, a neighbor from across the street came over and asked me if Tramp was in the house, I told him he was than I said, I thought he was. The neighbor said there was a dog that looked like Tramp all the way down the block. It turned out to be Tramp and lucky for the both of us, a neighbor, whose house Tramp was standing in front of, held him until I got there. I could not figure how Tramp got out of the house because the door was shut. It happened again a few days later when after looking around the house, I could not find Tramp. I ran up and down the neighborhood looking for him. I finally found Tramp in the neighbor's back yard. I still could not figure how Tramp got out of the house, not until the next day. I was walking to the kitchen from the living room when I noticed Tramp was trying to sneak out of the house and I found out how he was doing it. If you noticed the picture I attached, Tramp is sticking his head out of the screen door. As Time progressed, Tramp was making the hole in the screen door bigger and bigger and made the hole so big, that he was able to climb through the screen door. By the time I grabbed him, Tramp was on his way out through the screen door. What some dogs will do just to go outside.

Tramp 2005-

Members online

No members online now.