Bones???! What happened last season?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Ok as the title says...

What the heck happened last season that Bones is missing and
Needs to clear her name?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
The supersmart genius computer hacker demon guy managed to frame her for murder despite being on house arrest and she was going to go to trial and they just knew that once she was "in the system" that he would find a way to kill her or end her chances of ever being free so she and her dad the ex-con conspired to disappear with the baby. Booth didn't know anything about it til she drove off with the baby but ended the season all tragically torn up yet valiantly resolved to stay in his current capacity and nobley fight to clear her name so Bones and their child can come home.

It was kinda nuts but well that's how the show goes.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Lmfao @ Shai

But that's exactly what happened. Also their alarm clock is now a bomb. And Booth doesn't know.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I don't know. But I've filled my time waiting for Bones with Doctor Who, and now I'm not sure I want to watch Bones anymore :p

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I don't know. But I've filled my time waiting for Bones with Doctor Who, and now I'm not sure I want to watch Bones anymore :p
I've been trying to quit Bones for two seasons. But it's like Grey's Anatomy...I started watching these shows in a whole different period in my life...and I'm hooked...I don't have time and I haven't started new shows (except BBT when I can catch it but that's not often) but I am apparently compelled to watch these two to the bitter end...lol

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I've been trying to quit Bones for two seasons. But it's like Grey's Anatomy...I started watching these shows in a whole different period in my life...and I'm hooked...I don't have time and I haven't started new shows (except BBT when I can catch it but that's not often) but I am apparently compelled to watch these two to the bitter end...lol
Oh my god I know. I loved Greys and then it just got all weird, but I can't stop watching because my mom loves it, and then I got her hooked on Bones, but Bones has gotten completely weird ever since they hooked up. :p

Jenne

Ball Thrower
I only started watching Bones because of David Boreanaz, then I got hooked. Then I stopped watching it, but a friend of mine got me the first 3 seasons on DVD and I relapsed. It's my crack, apparently. Though I didn't watch the new episode, yet. I'm trying to quit.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Oh my god I know. I loved Greys and then it just got all weird, but I can't stop watching because my mom loves it, and then I got her hooked on Bones, but Bones has gotten completely weird ever since they hooked up. :p
Yeah Grey's Anatomy was over for me during the hospital shooting season finale. That whole episode was just beyond rediculous. I mean I started watching because my roomate at the time did and it just went downhill for there but I can't quit...

And Bones...yeah. Just....yeah. When they all dramtically went their separate ways at the end of one of the seasons then within 5 minutes of the next season's premier they were all back? Lol

Fran27

I didn't like the last season of Bones much to be honest. But obviously the last two episodes made up for it. We'll see where it goes... I usually don't drop shows anyway, unless it's after the first couple episodes, now that I have a DVR, lol.

Members online