Show me your childhood picture's!

jenv101

Bite Club
This is the only one I have handy right now - kid me... squishing my best friend and first dog Buddy.

Recent:

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Few months old, getting baptized by Christopher Walken. (okay not really, but he looked like him.)

Me at Scout camp with my bro.

Obligatory Awkward School Photo (tm)

Being Canadian in my hot pink snowsuit, aw yeah.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
here are a few that are posted on my friends facebook page... I don't have any other ones on my computer. my mom has all my old photos

This is me in probably tenth grade

LOL so lame. wonder where hannah gets her posing from and as you can see I had a slight Jean Claude Van Damme obsession hahaha

This was on the scooby doo ghoster coaster at Canada's Wonderland. I am the one making the funny face of course

check out the SHORTS... I was probably in 6th or 7th grade here

4th grade class photo. I am the one int he middle row, beside the teacher. I have the bad Perm lol

Sparks I knew that was you even though I've only seen like one picture of you!You are the image of Hannah,or rather she is the image of you!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Sparks I knew that was you even though I've only seen like one picture of you!You are the image of Hannah,or rather she is the image of you!

haha... it's the smile. She has my smile for sure lol. and the posing of course :p

First roller coaster I ever went on. I cried. :eek:
HAHA awwww. The first roller coaster I ever went on was one at Bobolo island... anyone remember that place? LOL. It was a big wooden type one and I was certain I was going to fall out lol

it was a loooooong time before I ever braved another roller coaster (other than the kiddie ones) and the only reason I tried one eventually was because I didn't want to look like a big wuss in front of my friends when we went on a school trip. But I'm glad I did because now I LOOOOOOVE roller coasters lol

Members online

No members online now.